Shaik Muyeed Hussain
Designation: Assistant Project
CONTACT: H.No 27/243, Subbaihthota,
Chilakaluripeta, Andhra Pradesh
To Work with a reputed company, where I can effectively contribute to my professional and analytical skills and aid to the organization’s growth and goal, as well as to attain my own professional goal.
Company: Shivalik BuildTech Pvt.Ltd (Noida)
Project: Harduaganj Thermal Power Station, Aligarh, U.P Client: Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Project Value: 50 Crores
Position: Assistant Project Coordinator
Period: 10th April 2021-Till Now
• Material Planning & Estimation, quotations comparison and finalization.
• Rate Analysis of required work and comparing with the client rate and budget.
• Client Billing and Certification.
• Cross Checking of RA is raised, closed for current month billing schedule.
• Day to Day interaction with Project Manager for Payment Schedule and Quantity Variations for Claim purpose.
• Cash Flow Preparation.
• Preparation of Purchase Orders.
Company: Qonqests Technical Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Period: 15th May 2019 to 9th July2019
Position: Intern-Quantity Surveyor
Roles: Internship Trainee at the Quantity Survey Department.
• Quantity Take-Off for the supporting building and residential building in East/West pipeline pump station located at Saudi-Arabia.
• Preparation Documents of Bills of Quantities for various Projects.
• Site Exposure at the EWS Building in zone -7, DLF 5, Gurgaon.
(Aero-can panel Fixing, Waterproofing works, Screeding works, Slab & Roof cutting works and construction of the Rainwater harvesting tank.)
• Understanding the various aspects of Contract Documents.
• Exposure in the weekly project progress reporting (WPR). EXPERIENCE:
• Creative Presentation
• Project Estimation and
• Team Player
• Managerial Skills
• Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Willingness to learn &
• Number Crunching
• Motivational Skills
• MS PROJECT
• STAAD PRO
• Sustainable Practices
Title: Utilization of Demolished Coarse Aggregates in Structures. Description:
This project is a part of comprehensive program, wherein experimental Investigations have been carried out to evaluate the effect of partial Replacement of course, aggregate by demolished waste on compression strength and workability of DAC (Demolished Aggregate Concrete).
• Achieved first place on presentation about Concrete Technology.
• Won second prize in Vishweshraiya Technical Context for Project Exhibition and Poster Presentation.
• Performed as a lead for Engineers Day celebration in UG.
• Organizer of National level seminar on Geotechnical Engineering conducted by JNTUK.
• Worked as an event organizer in civil association NIRMANN SAHO in UG.
• Executive organizer of Technical Fest TEC PRAYAGA in UG.
• Lead University Cricket team in final year of my Engineering.
• Member of Social Service Club in RICS S.L.I.N.G Team.
• Industry: Deepak K Parmar, Project Manager, Qonqests Technical Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 870*******,email@example.com
• Academic: VPS Nihar Nanyam, Assistant Professor, RICS SBE, 998-***-****,firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 17 April 1996
Father’s Name: Shaik Karimulla
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Telugu
Passport Available: Yes
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
RICS SBE, Amity
Name: B.Tech Civil
Body: JNTUK University
Body: AP Intermediate
Body: AP SSC Board