Currently learning the mechanics of a variety of commercial, industrial and residential building electrical systems. Resourceful and meticulous problem solver with extensive experience in inventory control, sales, staff training and development. Seeking a position to further my electrical knowledge and broaden my critical thinking skills. SKILLS
Hiring/training Lifting heavy objects and equipment Invoice processing Reaching overhead for extended periods Communication skills Working from ladders, scaffolding, and lifts Unfavorable/dangerous work conditions Conflict resolution Customer service Servicing systems with live power Mathematics Proficient in MS Office
Time management Troubleshooting/diagnostics and repair Knowledge of power/hand tools EMT/PVC pipe fitting/bending High/low voltage experience Extensive safety training Maintenance of tools and equipment Multitasking
Self motivating Dependable
Working with little to no supervision
Southern Electric of the Carolinas, Rock Hill, SC
Electrician's Helper, June 2019-Present
● Completed OSHA 10-hour General Safety and Health Certification
● Completed OSHA 7-hour Electrical Safety for Technicians and Supervisors Certification
● Installed and troubleshot a wide variety of commercial/industrial and residential AC electrical systems
● Demolition and installation/bending of conduit both underground and exposed where precision is mandatory
● Utilized testing instruments such as voltmeters, ammeters and ohmmeters
● General understanding and ability to read blueprints and schematics
● New construction and renovation
● Complied with local electrical safety codes
DeSano Pizzeria, Charlotte, NC
Restaurant Manager, July 2017 - May 2021
● Obtained ServSafe Food Handler Certification
● Exhibited thorough knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions.
● Coached team members on food safety and sanitation processes, customer service, menu education and up-selling techniques to drive revenue.
● Conducted daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
● Interviewed, hired and trained new associates also counseling/disciplining staff when required.
● Checked in deliveries and maintained inventory pars by conducting product orders and transfers.
● Developed positive vendor relationships.
Mellow Mushroom, Rock Hill, SC
Pizza Baker, July 2014 - January 2017
● Identified items in stock for first use to decrease waste and profit loss.
● Followed proper food handling methods and maintained the correct temperature of all food products.
● Upheld facility compliance with health codes and sanitation requirements.
● Sustained efficient work pace through high volumes of sales. Shutterfly, Fort Mill, SC
Packaging Associate, September 2013 - January 2014
● Inspected product load for accuracy and safely transported it around the warehouse.
● Used hand tools and automatic/semi-automatic equipment to prepare packages
● Maintained physical fitness to stand for long hours, bend/reach with ease and lift up to 100 pounds without assistance.
● Achieved production goals by working with speed and accuracy. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
● OSHA 10-hour General Safety and Health Certification
● OSHA 7-hour Electrical Safety for Technicians and Supervisors Certification
● Purchased all necessary tools for the trade including hand tools and cordless power tools if required