To associate myself with a professionally driven esteemed organization by pursuing a
challenging, dynamic, responsible and rewarding career. To work in an organization with a co- operative environment. To strive, develop and harness my intellectual capability to maximum extent for the progress of the organization and myself. ACADEMIC PROFILE
COURSE INSTITUTION BOARD PERCENTAGE YEAR OF
institute of technology,
VTU 69% 2017
Govt. Junior college,
Chikmagalur PU Board 72.16% 2013
St. Joseph’s Girls
KSEEB 93.28% 2011
APOORVA NAG U N
Chikmagalur. Email : email@example.com
65.41% 69.03% 74.22% 71.33% 66.88% 63.77% 67% 68.8% 69%
• AutoCAD: AutoCAD is a computer aided software used for drafting program and also used for a number of applications like creating blueprints for buildings, bridges and computer chips to name a few. AutoCAD is 2D and 3D computer aided drafting software application
• Rivet Architecture: Autodesk Revit Architecture is a robust architectural design and documentation software application. The tools and features that make up Revit Architecture are specifically designed to support building information modeling (BIM) workflows.
• 3ds Max: Formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images.
• MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Internet Ability
• Positive attitude towards work and great ability towards result oriented output.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Learning agility.
• Punctuality, honesty and integrity.
“AN EFFECT OF POLYPROPYLENE FIBRES ON MECHANICAL
PROPERTIES OF NORMAL STRENGTH CONCRETE WITH PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT BY GGBFS”
• To develop high strength concrete incorporating polypropylene fibre and GGBFS.
• Strength characteristics of GGBFS concrete with plain concrete.
• Strength characteristics of GGBFS and plain concrete treated with different percentage of polypropylene fibre with plain concrete.
Advantages of GGBFS:
By replacing cement from GGBFS, it improves workability, pump ability, increases strength, reduces permeability, lowers maintenance costs, enhances life cycle. Advantages of polypropylene fibres:
• Polypropylene fibres are Non-magnetic, rust free, safe and easy to use. Its twine is cheap, abundantly available.
• Reduces steel corrosion
• Fibres reduce plastic shrinkage and substance cracking. Fibres also provide residual strength after cracking occurred.
• The use of fibres in concrete can result in cement saving up to 10%.
• PFRC enhances ductile and flexural toughness of concrete. 1) Organization: LIC HFL
Duration: October 2017 – June 2018
Designation: Assistant Valuator
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management and maintenance of land and landed properties for the owners.
Advise on the highest and best use of any land and landed properties.
Act in overall beneficial interest of owners of land and landed properties.
Help to formulate a master plan for infrastructural development projects in the society.
Determine the monetary value and worth of land and landed properties. 2) Organization: CHVNR Infrastructures
Duration: March 2019 – Till date
Designation: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Roles and Responsibilities:
To provide commercial support to project teams, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and the Company’s ‘Three Pillar’ objectives. They will liaise with customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims and any additional payments.
Updating Daily RFI and also Monthly Progress Report
• Awarded as a ‘BALAPRATIBHE’ in studies by social welfare office.
• Bagged 3
prize in state level dance competition of Yuvajanotsava.
• Won 1
prize in District Level skating competition.
• Participated in dance competition in VTU fest.
• Performed dance in ‘chunchanotsava’.
• Father’s Name : Nagesh U
• Mother’s Name : Anitha B.D
• Date of Birth : 14
• Gender : Female
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages known : Kannada, English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of above mentioned particulars. DATE :
Apoorva Nag U N