Silver Spring, MD 20901
Business Summary: Acquired over 10 years of Administrative skills and the ability to organize projects, set priorities, negotiate, and successfully follow through with both routine and special tasks. Exhibits excellent judgment and tact in dealing with all levels of management and peers. Possesses excellent Administrative skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Proficient in various software and applications.
Holy Cross Hospital
Silver Spring, MD
Patient Charge Clerk
● Review data provided by patients and clients.
● Verify the accuracy of the data provided, using that data for the billing of clients, and entering this data into the medical facility's computer system. 2015-2017, Remaxx 100
Camp Springs, MD
● Provided customer service via telephone
● Scheduled meetings and arranged conference calls
● Completed daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.
● Writing, editing, and proofreading memos, reports, and correspondences. 2006-2010, MedLink Hospital
● Washington, D.C.
Was responsible for all vendors
● Provided high degree of administrative support
● Reviewed accuracy of vendor contracts to ensure that it meets contractual obligation
● Developed and implemented a tickler system for follow-up to ensure timely response to correspondence
● Kept staff informed of important pending issues, decisions and ongoing situations with management
May 2025, UMUC Adelphi,MD
Candidate for Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources 1997-2000 Crossland High School Temple Hills, MD
Received Diploma May 2000
Windows 98 and 2000 Microsoft Office Firefox Google Chrome