Greater Mohali (Pb)-140301
Manimajra, U.T. Chandigarh.
Objective Seeking Position in the field of Art with great zeal to excel. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment and to be an integral part of the organization for its prosperity and growth Experience 1. GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gursar Sudhar, Ludhiana Job Profile: Fine Arts Instructor for B.Ed. Students (October 2007 to May 2008) 2. Aura Mirra Centre of Education, Patiala (A Unit of Sri Aurbindo School) Job Profile: Art & Craft Teacher upto VIIIth Std. (July 2008 to Oct.2008) 3. Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26, Chandigarh Job Profile: Faculty in Fine Arts for Graduate level (B.A.) students.(Session 2011-2020)Part Time 4. Shir Guru Gobind Singh Collegiate public school, sector 26, Chandigarh Job Profile: Art & Craft Teacher upto 10th std. students (October 2017 to March 2020)Part Time Education 2001-2004 Punjabi University Patiala
Graduation (Bachelor of Arts), Govt, Collage for women, Patiala 2004-2006 Punjabi University Patiala
M.A. in Fine Arts, Govt. College for women, Patiala 2009-2011 Punjab State Board of Technical Education, Chd Certificate Course in Art & Craft (two years)
2018-2020 Panjab University Chandigarh
B. Ed (Two year course), Govt. College for Education, Sec-20,chd Interests Listening light music, gardening, traveling, painting (miniature art). Strengths Confident, highly energetic, quick learner, punctual, leadership. Tips Positive attitude, optimistic & always be learner in life. Merits & Awards Item: Rangoli
1. Yr.2002, 1st Position, Inter Zone University, Allahabad (Won Silver Medal) 2. Yr. 2002-03, Univ. Color in National Inter University & North Zone Inter Youth Festival Prize (Won Gold Medal) 3. Yr.2003, 3rd Position, National Inter University, Warangal(A.P.) (Won Gold Medal) 4. Yr.2003, 2nd Position, Zonal Youth in Govt. Mohindra College, Patiala 5. Yr. 2004, 1st Position in Youth Festival from Physical College, Patiala 6. Yr. 2005, 1st Position in Zonal Youth Festival from Govt. Mohindra College, Patiala 7. Yr. 2005, 3rd Position in North Zone Youth Festival, Jammu University, (Won Bronze Medal) 8. Yr.2005-06, 1st Position in Inter Zonal Youth Festival, Punjabi University, Patiala Page 1 of 2
9. Yr. 2006, 2nd Pos. in Inter-Versity Youth Festival held by Govt. College for Women, Ludhiana. 10,Yr.2019-2020,1st position in rangoli HUNAR Competition held by Panjab University Chandigarh Item: Poster Making
1. Yr. 2005, 3rd Position, Punjabi University, Patiala. Item: Sports
1. Yr. 1999-2000, 3rd Position in Distt. Patiala in Judo. Item:Collage Making
1Yr.2019-2020,1st position in Panjab University, chd Roll of Honour College Level:
Yr. 2002-2003, Roll of Honor Award from Govt. College for Girls, (BA-III)
Yr.2004, 2005, 2006, Roll of Honor Award from Govt. College for Girls, in M.A II(Fine Arts). University Level:
Yr. 2002, 2003, 3rd Position National Inter University Youth Festival & 1st Position in North Zone Inter University Youth Festival Certificate from Punjabi University Patiala.
Participation Certificate All Events (workshops, seminars)
● Yr.1999-2000, Participated in Inter House Competition held by Veer Haqeeqat Rai Model Sr. Sec. School,Patiala
● Yr.2002, Participated in Rangoli Zonal Youth Festival of the University held by Army Institute of Law, Patiala.
● Yr. 2002, Participated in the Youth Festival held by Bikram College, Patiala
● Yr.2004, Participated in Landscaping Printing on the occasion of 55th State Level ‘Van Mahotsava’ held in Bhandari Gardens Patiala.
● Yr.2004, Participated as a Volunteer during the 1st ‘INDO-PAK PUNJAB GAMES’ held at Patiala
● 2nd November 2007 Award Blood Donor from GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gursar Sudhar, Ludhiana.
● 22nd December 2007 Participated in Fevicry Workshop held by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gursar Sudhar, Ludhiana.
● 17th January 2008, Participated in the National Seminar on Teacher Education Challenger held by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gursar Sudhar, Ludhiana.
● 2019-2020,Participated in poster making HUNAR competition held by Panjab University Chandigarh Personal Exposure Sonu Rani
Father’s Name: Sh. K.L. Dhiman
DOB: 7th October 1982
Marital Status: Married
Address (Permanent): #5038/2, Cat.III, MHC Manimajra, (UT) Chd Address (Corres.): #213/4, Tower-8, SBP Homes Ext.-3, Sector 126 (Vill. Chhajjumajra), Greater Mohali (Pb)-140301. Contact: 950******* (Mob.)
Page 2 of 2
Page 3 of 2