S/O M. Thangaiyan, vadugapalayam
Ariyalur Dt – 621715
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile: +91-965******* .
Senior quality engineer with 8 plus years of Aerospace, valve components manufacturing industry experience. Specializing in final inspection, first article inspection, Problem solving, root cause analysis, project management, customer and supplier interaction. Experience in AS9100D and NADCAP Audit documentation and implementation. SKILLS
• Preparing FAI (First Article Inspection)
• Initiative necessary Corrective and Preventive Action
• Preparing Process Flow Diagram
• Preparing Control Plan
• Preparing PFMEA
• AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft office proficiency
• Effective team player
• Highly communicative and cooperative
• Able to generate QAP, Inspection plan
SENIOR ENGINEER-QUALITY - July 2019 to Present
Polyhose India Pvt Ltd Chennai
• Document preparation as per AS9100D Standard and Customer requirement
• AS9100D Certification implementation and maintaining the documents
• Aerospace Fluid distribution system product (PTFE with SS Braided hose assembly) testing - Internal and External.
• Preparation First Article inspection for Aerospace part
• Preparation control plan & PFMEA
• NADCAP Audit documents preparation and Implementation for fluid distribution system
(AC7112, AC7112/1, AC7112/2, AC7112/4)
• Customer audit documents preparation and co ordination
• Incorporate customer specific requirements in QMS
• Monitor quality objective and functional KPIs
• SOP/WI/Q Alert / Matrix review and Display
• Maintaining of records - ISO requirements and AS9100D Standard
• Preparing Internal Audit schedules, Conducting Internal Audits, preparing audit reports, Writing Nonconformity reports.
• Conducting Configuration Audit, FOD, Process Audit to reduce non-compliances & achieve customer satisfaction
• Coordinate all internal meetings and monitor Action plans
• Planning & Monitoring of calibration
• 5s and Safety requirement adherence
• Continual Improvement Implementation
QUALITY ENGINEER AND MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE- September 2012 to June 2019 Vircap Sealing Pvt Ltd –Chennai
• Responsible to first piece and last piece approval in line inspection for valve & Aerospace components
• Conducting the in-process inspection for the same.
• Responsible for Final Inspection Stage (PDI).
• Prepare the final inspection report as per customer requirement
• Review and make disposition on Internal rejection materials
• Handle the customer complaints in why why analysis report and customer format
• Initiate necessary corrective and preventive action.
• Prepare PPAP Document
• Maintaining documents as per AS 9100D & ISO 9001:2015
• Preparing Audit schedules, Conducting Internal Audits, preparing audit reports, Writing Nonconformity reports.
• Communicating to the Top Management on Quality issues / Non-conformities & Audit reports
• Measuring & monitoring the process performance.
• Review of Quality policy periodically.
• Time to time review of all the functions, to check the effective implementation of Quality Management system.
• Implement quality management system (QMS) into all departments and ensure its ongoing efficiency
• Monitored each department to ensure the adherence to ISO 9001 requirements
• Filed updated and maintained all paperwork related to ISO Management
• Conduct safety, quality and environmental system compliance audits PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
INSTITUTION / UNIVERSITY
YEAR OF PASS
C.C.M.R Polytechnic College,
Govt High School
Date of Birth : 09.03.1988
Father’s Name : M. Thangaiyan
Nationality : Indian
Languages : Tamil, English
Marital Status : Married
I sincerely declare that all the details furnished above are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : (T. AYYAPPAN)