CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
OCTOBER 2019 - MARCH 2020
- Book customers who want to rent a vehicle for their US trip.
- Handles inbound calls and replies to email queries.
- Works with the car owners and car dealers to help customers regarding concerns about vehicles.
T E LSTRA
OCTOBER 2018 - JANUARY 2019
- Handles inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure that our customers are getting the service that they are paying for.
- Basic troubleshooting assistance
- Upsell products that we think fits our customer's way of living. EDUCATION BACKGROUND
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE I N ARCHITECTURE, 2016
- Working Student
- Part of the UAPSA Organization
BAGUMBONG H I GH SCHOOL
H I GH SCHOOL D I P LOMA, CLASS OF 2014
- Staff member of Yes-O Club
- Worked as a photojournalist for the campus newspaper
- Staff member of English Club
I'm an experienced customer service
representative with an excellent track
record of resolving complex issues
quickly and winning customer loyalty.
ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER
DAVID JOHN M.
Block 50 Lot 33 Purple Heart st.
Evergreen village, Bagumbong
Caloocan City, 1421
- Conflict Resolution
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Service and Support
- Strong Work Ethic
- Great Attention to Detail
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
APRIL 2016 - JUNE 2018
- Assisting customers who are dealing with technical issues such as: Internet Connection, Cable TV, and Phone lines.
- Explains their billing statement and provide alternative resolutions.
- Ensure to provide quality customer experience.
JANUARY 2021 - PRESENT
- Assisting customers with their concerns regarding unsuccessful payments, linking cards / bank accounts as their payment methods.
- Explaining their transaction details
- Giving further explanations regarding their bank statements
- Helping them navigate the app seamlessly by giving them a walkthrough.