Experienced Bench Mechanic/Machinist
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Talented and hands-on Machine Operator focused on precision. Strong understanding of mathematics and gauging techniques to inspect parts using standard measuring devices. Flexible, reliable and trained in sheet metal fabrication And Airplane production.. Seasoned Machine Operator with 28 years of experience in Airplane manufacturing and fabrication. Proficient at performing equipment inspections and preventive maintenance functions. Safety-conscious with fantastic attention to detail. Machine Operator with positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing. Dependable Resident Manager with 2 years of experience managing residential and commercial properties. In-depth knowledge of renting policies, lease agreements and proper tenant interaction. Commended for increasing occupancy by 12% over 1-year period through strategic market analysis and planning. Versatile Property Manager bringing solid blend of people skills combined with ability to implement and enforce property rules and regulations. Work Experience
Site Resident Manager
Self Storage - Puyallup, WA
August 2019 to April 2021
· Provided for peaceful and safe tenant relations through complaint management and conflict resolution.
· Conducted 15 property move-ins, move-outs and walk-through inspections per month.
· Monitored progress of construction and maintenance projects and notified appropriate individuals of product updates, delays and schedule changes.
· Maintained sufficient number of units market-ready at all times.
· Handled tenant complaints promptly and appropriately, calling in repairmen and other support services as needed.
· Conducted inspections of property grounds, buildings and equipment to identify maintenance concerns and direct timely repairs.
· Coordinated with janitorial and engineering staff on maintenance and upkeep.
· Maintained operational facilities attractive to potential tenants by organizing regular maintenance, major repairs and capital improvement projects.
· Collected, recorded and deposited monthly rents from over 359 tenants. Bench Mechanic
THE BOEING COMPANY- Leader In The Aerospace Industry - Auburn, WA May 1989 to October 2020
• Set-up machines for various jobs up to ensure high-quality manufacturing and waste reduction of parts. Planned and laid out work to meet production and schedule requirements, obtained appropriate tooling and fixtures to revise setups on calibrated test strands. Operated equipment in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements Coordinated and assembled ducts, hoods and other sheet metal products. Read and interpreted operation and parameter sheets to effectively complete each job. Selected proper cutting tools and calculated correct parameters to manufacture quality parts.
• Know all the BAC Specs of Deburring.
• Knowledge of all tools associated with deburring including viber burr and air tools and hand files.
• Calibrated machines to maintain required productivity levels and adherence to quality standards.
• Obtained blueprints and support materials from suppliers and engineers.
• Closely monitored equipment to detect and report malfunctions and prevent accidents.
• Implemented updated operating procedures for deburr machine and adjusted use to increase productivity and longevity.
• Assessed equipment after each production run, performing preventive maintenance to keep machines running smoothly.
• Ran heavy duty lathes, boring machines, mills, planers and grinders to craft products.
General Laborer/Truck Driver
Schnitzer Steel - Tacoma, WA
February 2002 to October 2005
General labor and maintenance in steel scrap yard, drove dump trucks to load and unload barges Education
High School Diploma
Federal Way High School - Federal Way, WA
• Property Management
Basic maintenance and repair — Familiar
Performing basic repairs and maintenance for apartment complexes, office buildings, and other facilities
Full results: Familiar
Basic attention to detail — Familiar
Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information
Full results: Familiar
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.