Anthony A. Sepulveda
New York, NY 10029
Focused Assistant Superintendent, Concierge & Security Guard promoting expertise successfully working for organizations in the Residential/Commercial market. Courteous and cordial with a desire to take on challenges at a new company.
October 2020 - Present
Johnson Security Bureau, Bronx, NY - Security Guard
● Secure and monitor hospitals, clinics and covid test sites during the overnight hours..
● Protect all equipment at each site. Identify all visitors and ask for appropriate documents. February 2020 - July 2020
Securitas Security Services, New York, NY - Security Guard
● Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
● Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls. April 2012 - October 2019
Bussing Properties, Bronx, NY - Asst. Superintendent
● Supervise upkeep of residential buildings while reporting to property manager.
● Serve as the ﬁrst point of contact for resident service requests and inquiries
● Delegated daily repair tasks to maintenance staff and ensuring the property is kept in a clean and presentable appearance.
Lincoln Technical Institute, Union, NJ - Electrical Systems Technician Certiﬁcation June 2005
Samuel J. Tilden High School, Brooklyn, NY - High School Diploma Certiﬁcates & Licenses
Completed November 2019
Security Guard, Queens, NY - SOA Security Training Center
● NYS Security License
● Eight Hour Pre-Assignment Course
● Sixteen Hour On The Job Course
Completed December 2018
Construction, Brooklyn, NY - OSHA
● 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health
Completed June 2007
Electrical Technician, Union, NJ - Lincoln Technical Institute
● National Center for Construction Education and Research & Core Curriculum and Electronic Systems Technician
BILINGUAL, Fluent Speaking & Writing - English and Spanish