KENNETH A CARTER Jr.
Ravenswood WV 304-***-****
DECEMBER 2020 / JULY 2021
WELDER, STEELIAL CONSTRUCTION CO.
• Automated and Conveyor Systems for Food Processing Industries
• Interpreted blueprints and schematics for welding procedures MIG or TIG welded parts as defined in specification sheets.
• Positioned, aligned, and secured parts and assemblies prior to assembly using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
SEPTEMBER 2020 / DECEMBER 2020
WELDER, STEVENS TOWING CO.
• Followed guidelines and procedures for repairs on ship vessels.
• Used Stick, MIG, or TIG welding.
• Followed all OSHA regulations for repairs.
DECEMBER 2019 / SEPTEMBER 2020
WELDER, BLIZZARD WELDING
• Familiar with all four most popular welding types: shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW / MIG), flux cored arc welding (FCAW), and gas tungsten arc gas welding (GTAW / TIG).
• Welded joists, columns, and girders into place in accordance with given blueprints.
• Fabricated metal structures by using welders, cutters, shapers, and various measuring tools.
AUGUST 2017 / DECEMBER 2019
WELDER, SISSISTERVILLE TANK WORKS
• Built tanks for companies by specified blueprints
• Interpreted blueprints, diagrams, sketches, and plans to determine appropriate tanks and time frames for projects.
• Implemented company and municipal safety requirements by adhering to appropriate safety measures and equipment.
SEPTEMBER 2014 / AUGUST 2017
PAINTER, CUSTOM APPLICATORS
• Spray Painting structural steel (industrial and marine coatings)
• Sanding, preparing, masking, and Striking
• Mill Gauging to specifications requirements
• Blueprint and Schematic Interpretation • Problem-Solving
• Fitter and Fabricator • Stick, MIG, and TIG Welding
• 15 years’ experience Welding • CADD Associates Degree
• Occupational Health and Safety Management • Industrial Painter
• Equipment Operator