MANDADI VAMSHIDER REDDY
Objective: To utilize my knowledge, strength, talent for the growth of the organization & make myself capable enough to improvise on my flaws so that i can stretch the skies of success. SNAPSHOT
* Qualified B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) from NIT Rourkela and served as Assistant Manager in Vedanta Limited Jharsuguda for 3 years 3 months.
* Proficiency in handling Operation& maintenance of HT and LT substation.
* Deftness in managing operation& maintenance of a wide range of electrical systems.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly and utilizing the same in a productive manner. Experience
Assistant Manager(Operation and Maintenance)
Vedanta Limited - Aluminium Business
Jun 2016 - Aug 2019 (3 years 3 months)
Operations & Maintenance:
* As an Assistant Manager(Operation and Maintenance), i am responsible for Power coordination with power plant for supplying bulk pot line load of 850 MW along with operation and maintenance of Power transformers, HT and LT motors, Circuit Breakers, Battery Banks, and Utility consumption reporting.
* Well versed with installation & Commissioning of electrical machinery covering a wide range of equipment like induction motors (3.5 KW to 1450 KW), Plant illumination and utility electrical maintenance, EHV equipment testing and health check-up, EHV sub-station accessories maintenance, including maintenance and operation of control and metering panels.
* Implementing and monitoring the Preventive Maintenance activities of all electrical equipments as per the schedule maintenance activity to minimize the number of breakdown.
* Ensuring the availability of all critical spares as per VED analysis.
* Handling real time breakdown /emergency effectively by application of proper trouble shooting techniques and doing proper RCA analysis of the breakdown and implementing the corrective action to prevent from any further breakdown.
* Revising the SOP,SMP,SWP as per schedule and conducting training session to associate partners on the updated SOP/SMP/SWP and Safety management system. Major Assignments Handled:
* Reducing the Auxiliary power consumption in Plant from 14350KWH to 13500KWH.
* Improvement of Rectifier system conversion efficiency from 98.28% to 98.50%.
* Improving the Reliability and ensuring 100% Power availability by providing the alternate power sources.
* RCA of Regulating transformer Failure and implementing the corrective action as per the study. MANDADI VAMSHIDER REDDY - page 1
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
B.Tech, Electrical Engineering
2012 - 2016
Graduated in First class with 71%
Board of Intermediate Education AP
2010 - 2012
Graduated in First class with 94.7%
Board of secondary Education Andhra Pradesh
2009 - 2010
Graduated in First class with 91.66%
Licenses & Certifications
Maintenance of Switchgear,Circuitbreakers and motors - CRISP INEETSM161028/3921
First Aid - National Safety Council
Electrical Operation and Maintenance • Efficient Time Management • Effective people management • Leadership • Problem Solving • Microsoft Office • Safety Management Systems • Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Honors & Awards
Safety icon of the month - Vedanta Limited - Aluminium Business Apr 2019
Safety icon of the month in recognition of significant contribution towards safety standards and compliance.
Employee of the month - Vedanta Limited - Aluminium Business Feb 2019
Employee of the month in recognition of significant contribution towards Rectifier operational Excellence MANDADI VAMSHIDER REDDY - page 2