GREEN CARD HOLDER (USA)
I am a professional flight attendant with eight-years experience in Premium Cabin of the major Middel East Carriers. I acquired deep confidence about elegance, organisation and a high-end customer’s hospitality service. I have worked with fellow colleagues coming from more than 150 different Countries. Following my passion for Private Aviation, I gained a deep understanding of the Corporate world as a demanding, flexible and competitive metier. In particular, I am conscious that the quality of the service can not go lower than expectations even when time is short, or when in remote areas. I enhance my professionalism to sterling service thanks to an important certification that I have acquired in the field of silver service, wine and cocktails, Business Aviation and luxury jet.
- Flight experience personalization professional.
- Active team member.
- Live and effective communication.
- Luxury food and items.
- Catering order and menu intelligence.
- Effective tasks prioritization.
- Multicultural working environment lover.
- Wine and cocktails service knowledge.
- Emotional intelligence supporter.
- Expert in Arab clientele’ s uniqueness.
CERTIFICATION in AED, CPR, PJC
Address: 406 Crooked Pine Trail, Crestview, FL 32539 Willing to move.
July 2012 - February 2020
- Customer Hospitality point of reference.
- Team Leader and work organizer.
- Dedicated Butler for VIP clientele.
- Special ability in handling onboard emergencies.
- Promote and sell luxury duty free products.
EXTENDED EXPERIENCE AS BUSINESS CLASS CABIN
STUDIO LEGALE SALANDIN
September 2011 - June 2012
- Interpreted laws, ruling and regulation for individual or business.
- Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Reserched, wrote and filed all motions, writs and brief for each case.
UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI PADOVA
LAUREA MAGISTRALE IN GIURISPRUDENZA
J. D. IN LAW
Angela Veronese Liceo Linguistico
LINGUISTIC LYCEUM: ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN