GABRIEL JARDIM GARCIA MACHADO
OBJECTIVE To obtain a challenging position as a mechanical engineer, that will utilize my academic knowledge and customer service skills through hands-on experience, while learning new essential skills.
August 2016 -
The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
• Cumulative Grade Point Average: 3.0
• Microsoft Office
• Siemens Nx 11.0
August 2020 –
August 2019 –
May 2018 -
May 2019 -
Edco Tool and Die, Inc. Toledo, Ohio
Junior Design Engineer
• Worked as design engineer developing and drawing new products necessary for prototyping and production of high pressure die casting dies.
• Rebuild and improve old designs.
• Follow up with high pressure die casting dies, maintain CAD models and assemblies, and make request changes and corrections throughout the product life.
• Analyzed production process and developed solutions to increase efficiency. Dana Incorporated. Maumee, Ohio
Mechanical Engineering Intern
• Operated a variety of tools and machines for the cutting process of gear sets (Rings and pinions).
• Operated and programed the furnace for the Heat Treatment of parts.
• Worked on the post heat process.
• Worked on inspection checking cutouts, part numbers, and machine corrections for parts development.
• Used Microsoft Office tools to collect and organize important data. Edco Tool and Die, Inc. Toledo, Ohio
Mechanical Engineering Intern
• Rebuild and improved old designs of high pressure die casting dies.
• Operated a variety of tools. (Lathe, Drilling machines, Saws and Sandblaster)
• Worked as a mechanical design engineer drawing products for prototyping and production of high pressure Die Casting Die.
• Performed budgeting and project estimating.
• Analyzed production process and developed solutions to increase efficiency. November 2018 -
August 2017 -
May 2015 -
University of Toledo - Recreational Services, Toledo, Ohio. Facility Specialist
• Completed all regularly scheduled duties related to cleaning and facility function, including but not limited to taking advanced pool readings, performing safety checks on weight equipment, ensure that water levels are maintained in pools, assisting with set ups for events and programs.
• Inspected the facility for cleanliness, safety hazards, repair needs and proper storage, and make corrections.
• Complete special projects as assigned.
The University of Toledo - Transit Services, Toledo, Ohio Bus Driver
• Ensure busses are clean and working properly.
• Inspect engine, fluids and safety equipment.
• Follow rules and obey traffic laws for safe driving. Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, Kentucky Landscape and Event Organization
• Operated a variety of tools and vehicles.
• Preserved and maintained the campus landscape.
• Assisted with event organization on campus.
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Student Member
• Formula SAE, Student Member
• Member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
• Trilingual: Portuguese, English, Spanish.
• American Red Cross CPR certificate.
• Class B Driver License (CDL), passenger endorsement.