ROCK HILL, SC 29730 email@example.com CELL: 803-***-****
Summary of Qualifications
Meticulous Line Assembler possess a keen eye for detail when it comes to developing managing and performing various line assembly activities. Committed to ensuring that all established quality standards are followed. Specialize in evaluating the quality of manufactured products and the processes with which such products are created. I have 15 years of manufacturing experience in Kaizen events, ISO certification, extensive coaching, training, and development, and SAP (Systems, Application, and Products) experience can be asset. From the enclosed resume, you will note:
Maintain records of nonconformance, coordinating events, maintain inventory, and preparing management reports. Microsoft office programs such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
Always presented company in a professional manner.
Attended training to enhance my SAP skills.
Maintain release log of all requests using appropriate systems
PELTON & CRANE
Responsible for blueprint reading and perform Process Control Specifications (PCS).
Enter conforming or nonconforming accurate order information into SAP system and prepare labor reports for managers.
Performed a variety of tasks aimed at equipment change-over.
Ensure that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis’
Ensure that end products conform to quality and quantity standards of the company.
Ensure that work areas are clean and maintain, so that safety of production workers is maintained.
Report all parts that are nonconforming to production supervisor.
3D SYSTEMS COROPERATIONS
PRODUCTION PROCESS OPERATOR
Expected to be able to follow process work instructions and procedures, weigh out all materials required for batch reports and responsible for recording data accurately.
· Responsible for production, cost control and safety.
· Responsible for documenting all reports for material processing and inventory control.
· Responsible for assisting in the movement of raw material and finished product.
· Prepare materials and equipment for processing and use cGMP practices for processing and cleanup of tools and equipment; Keep entire work area clean and organized.
· Accurate recording of all materials used, in both document and electronic form, recording and verification of each process step; keeping all materials organized and labeled.
· Notify supervisor or supply chain when inventory of raw materials or finished product needs replenishment with sufficient time for procurement.