Callahan, FL 32011
Hardworking and reliable worker with strong ability in troubleshooting and attention to detail. Offering Customer support, Technical support and road worthy. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
• Clean DMV record
• Map reading expert
Class-B driver with Passenger and School
• IBM mainframe IT platform
• Work ethic
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Service desk support
• Customer service
SCHOOL BUS DRIVER 09/2019 to Current
Nassau Transportation Department - Yulee, FL
Performed all duties with personable communication and professionalism, including bus operation and passenger interaction.
• Obeyed traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures DRIVER 10/2018 to Current
American Auto Auction - Jacksonville, FL
• I drove vehicles from Dealerships to the auction.
• Run vehicles thru Auction once a week
HELP DESK MANAGER 06/2014 to 10/2018
Florida Mechanical Systems Inc - Jacksonville, FL
• Trained new employees on support processes, procedures and knowledge base.
• Processed average of 100 inbound and outbound technical support calls. Troubleshoot Metafile Scanning and Printer hardware issues and worked with service providers to facilitate repairs for end users.
Assisted in technical support process refinement to improve customer service and support.
Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to determine resolutions to problems and answer inquiries.
Streamlined Metafile process and User documentation to keep department organized and operations running smoothly.
Developed and maintained technical expertise in AS/400 and P/R,A/P,HR,A/R,Service Systems and Purchase Orders.
Engaged closely with program participants to uncover issues, determine appropriate solutions and offer assistance.
• Processed invoices for Several locations every week to be approved by VP of IT. Assisted with year-end closings to support accounting and PR system accuracy and getting Year End Tax Forms and Year End Tax Tables completed and into Metafile with Overlays.
• Coded invoices and other records to maintain organized and accurate records. Started machines and moved controls to regulate tension on pressure rolls when needed.
• Pull and Load Nightly Saves when needed
• Completed other tasked as needed
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 12/1999 to 06/2014
Florida Mechanical Systems Inc. - Jacksonville, FL Provided effective resolutions to issues and escalated problems with knowledgeable support and quality service.
• Answering and dispatching calls to Technicians
• Metafile, Enterprise Software Maintenance and support for users
• Gas Pumps backup testing and order parts thru Ross Technology
• Company Employee News Letter labels and delivery
• End of Year copy to History in AS/400,Tax Forms, Tax Table setup and Print W2s. Order Ink Cartridges and any supplies needed, Paper for Industrial Printing, Year End Forms
• Reset or Enable Password for Network Users
• Remote Into Users PC for Troubleshooting
Resolve/Troubleshoot users issues in IBM Iseries(P/R, A/P, HR and Purchase Order Program.
• Maintained historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
• Coded invoices and other records to maintain organized and accurate records.
• Developed complete training programs and led training . Created practice exams, exercise documents and interactive videos from older content and transferred print materials to digital.
ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT 08/1998 to 12/1999
W W Gay Mechanical Systems Inc - Jacksonville, FL
Collected all Order Tickets, Purchase Orders, Tool Room Leases and enter into IBM AS/400 System
• Month End Processes
• Updated departmental database to accurately reflect current practices.
• Identified and corrected data entry errors to prevent duplication across systems.
• M&M Signs Deposit of Petty Cash and C&G Petty Cash
• Collected all Dispatchers Purchase Order to be put together.
• Mail Room Duty's
Baldwin High School - Baldwin Florida
High School Diploma
IBM Iseries Beginners - Orlando Florida
IBM Iseries Advanced - Atlanta,GA
PC Hardware Training - Jacksonville, Fl.