M a h j a b i n _ S a j a d i _ P a g e *
Mahjabin Sadat Seyed Sajadi
• 2+ years experience in Specialist Data Acquisition
• Proven ability to work independently
• Skilled at working in a productive team member
• High level of attention to detail and a focus on quality
• Sound knowledge and experience in research, product development, and food processing would be an asset.
• 3+ years experience designing and assembling single layer, electrical boards
• Knowledge in health and environmental rules and regulations as set by each company
• Sound skills inaccurate reading of drawings, schematic diagrams and able to follow instructions
• Dedicated to professional development: written five papers in IEEE conferences and medical Journal EXPERIENCE
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
Research Assistant Sept 2019 - Present
• Retrieving target slides based on their reports in the hospital software system.
• Collecting the selected slides from the Pathology archive and scanning them.
• Controlling the quality of scanned slides, clean the digitized image as well as making a ground-truth label.
• Working with Matlab packages to segment the tissue part and slide registration to further use in an Ontario Research Fund – Research Excellence (ORF-RE) funded project in AI digital pathology. Establish Industrial Automation Company, Qazvin, Iran Electronics Engineer June 2017 - Dec 2019
• Designed Industrial Automation; designed and implemented Alarm Panels for injection machine monitoring system (26 nodes) for BRICAP Company.
• Designed the electronics boards with Altium designer software, manually routing the boards, collaborating when designing the electrical circuit, and designing the mechanical part of the project with SolidWorks.
• Generated a range of electric assemblies from various green print schematics and specification documents.
• Ensured proper selection checking and cleaning for all required electronics components.
• Assembled mechanical components and electrical wiring.
• Maintained full and accurate test reports, documentation and, various paperwork as required.
• Followed schematics assembly drawings and technical prints in the assembly process.
• Used microscope when changing and reassembling the Surface Mount Device component on an electronics board
• Storage and maintenance of the electrical components. IranChasb Co. Qazvin, Iran
Technical Management Dec 2016 - Dec 2018
• Maintained team efficiency by strategically delegating daily activities, monitoring output, and rewarding positive contributions.
• Reviewed performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress, and activity levels. Date of birth:21/3/1991
Marital status: Married
Correspondence address: #9, 700 Erinbrook Drive, Kitchener, ON. Email: email@example.com
M a h j a b i n _ S a j a d i _ P a g e 2
• Created PM forms for maintenance of Industrial machines.
• Designed and delivered a mechanical part of the industrial machine to a turning and considering the coasts that depend on the materials.
• Supported initiation of a new industrial machine, making the process as easy as possible and save time and money by decreasing the potential for downtime, ask questions and documentation before starting preparing for installation machine, cooperated location, extra electronics components and mechanics instruments, documented an important and very sensitive information of industrial machines for maintaining and problem solving.
• Selected and approved electronics and mechanic devices to buy relay on the company storage.
• Communicated with manufacturer industrial machine for solving mechanical or electrical problems. NCA Co., Qazvin, Iran
Electronics Engineer Dec 2013 - Dec 2016
• Generated a range of electric assemblies from various green prints schematics and specification documents.
• Assembled mechanical component and electrical wiring.
• Maintained full and accurate test reports and various paper work as required.
• Followed schematics assembly drawings and technical prints in assembly process.
• Changed and reassembled the SMD component on the electronics board.(by magnifier or directly)
• Storage and maintenance the electrical components.
• Coordination and management of electronic and mechanics part.
• Created and implemented the Wave Glider robot design project in the R&D part.
• Analyzed the Wave Glider robot with Matlab, SolidWorks, and Gambit software. Raja University, Qazvin, Iran
Teacher Dec 2018 - Dec 2017
• Lab instructor of Electrical Circuits and Electronics Qazvin Islamic Azad University, Qazvin, Iran
Teaching Assistant Dec 2018 - Dec 2017
• Electrical circuits and Signal System
Sadaf School, Qazvin, Iran
Teacher (Teenager level, 70 students) Oct 2015 - Sept 2016
• Robotics in mechanical and electrical parts.
Conestoga College, Waterloo, Ontario
Advance Diploma, Computer programming and analysis Winter 2021- Present St.Mary, Kitchener, Ontario
Diploma, Mathematics and English, Grade 12 Fall 2020 Qazvin Islamic Azad University, Qazvin, Iran
M.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering Sept 2014 – Sept 2016
• Thesis Title: “Design and Implementation of a Variable Stiffness Joint mechanism to compensate the variable Load in order to increase the safety in a collision situation of arm robots”. Qazvin Islamic Azad University, Qazvin, Iran
B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering Sept 2011 – Sept 2014
• Thesis Title: “Position Control of Ball & Beam system” M a h j a b i n _ S a j a d i _ P a g e 3
SKILLS & COURSES
• C, C# programming • ARM (LPC1768)
• Fluent, Gambit • Corel
• SolidWorks • AVR
• Arduino • Preoteus & Altium Designer
• PLC Programming • Familiar with Figma and Wordpress
• HTML, CSS • Movie maker
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoints, and Outlook) • Familiar with 3D MAX
• Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator • Visio
• Latex • Familiar with AutoCAD
• Computer vision online course, MIT • Python at Learnpython.org
• Entrepreneurship in QIAU, 2014, 120 Hours • Robotic in QIAU, 2012, 100 Hours
• ARM Microcontroller in QIAU, 2013, 50 Hours • Matlab in QIAU, 2013, 120 Hours
• Computer vision online course, MIT • Entrepreneurship in QIAU, 2014, 120 Hours
• Udemy Online Course, How to Work with Interior Design Styles Like a Pro, 6 Hours
• Udemy Online Course, How to Design Your Dream Kitchen, 5.5 Hours
• Udemy Online Course, Python For Beginners (Mike Dane), 5 Hours
• Online OSLT, Managing Interactions with Clients in Technology, Conestoga College, 21 Hours
• Online OSLT, Managing Interactions with Colleagues in Technology, Conestoga College, 21 Hours
• Online OSLT, Managing Challenging Interactions in Technology, Conestoga College, 21 Hours CONFERENCE PAPERS –
 H. D. P. Mahjabin Seyed Sajadi, Shahri, Alireza Mohammad, “An Intelligent Mechanism to Change the Stiffness of a Mechanical-Magnetic Variable Stiffness Actuator (M2-VSA),” in 4th International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, and Automation (ICCIA 2016), 2016, pp. 46–49.
 O. E. Mahjabin Seyed Sajadi, Shahri Alireza Mohammad, “Design and Implementation of PPM modulation control of AUV,” in 2th International Conference of Industrial Control and Automation, 2013, pp. 10–14.
 F. J. Niroumand, A. Fakharian, and M. S. Seyedsajadi, “Fuzzy integral backstepping control approach in attitude stabilization of a quadrotor UAV,” in 13th Iranian Conference on Fuzzy Systems (IFSC), 2013, pp. 1–6.
 Mahjabin Seyed Sajadi, Morteza Babaie, Mehdi Bahaghighat “Design and Implementation of Fuzzy Supervisor Controller on Optimized DC Machine Driver,” in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (IRAN OPEN), 2018, pp. 26–31.
 Morteza Babaie, Abtin Riasatian, Sobhan Hemati, Mahjabin Sajadi, Adrian Batten Soma Sikdar, Liron Pantanowitz, and Hamid R Tizhoosh, “Detecting Specimen Contamination in Whole Slide Imaging Using Artificial Intelligence,” the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology- Journal, USCAP, meeting 2020,2019.
M a h j a b i n _ S a j a d i _ P a g e 4
AWARDS AND HONORS
• First-ranked student in M.sc Mechatronics among the same academic year students
• Received the 3rd Place team Award in UAV Robot League of International RoboCup2013- IRAN Open Competitions, Tehran, IRAN (member of MRL robotics team)
• Received the 1st Place team Award in UAV Robot in technical challenge League of International RoboCup2013- IRAN Open Competitions, Tehran, IRAN (member of MRL robotic team)
• Received the 4th Place Team Award in UAV Robot in indoor Autonomy League of International Micro Air conference and Flight competition IMAV 2013 (member of MRL robotics team)
• Received the 5th Place Team Award in UAV Robot at indoor Operation League of International Micro Air conference and Flight competition IMAV 2013- Toulouse, France (member of MRL team)
• Received the 1st Place team Award in Rescue Robot League at Amirkabir University Of Technology International Robotic Competition 2013- AUTCUP, Tehran, IRAN (member of MRL robotics team)
• Received the 1st Place team Award in UAV Robot League of International RoboCup2012- IRAN Open Competitions, Tehran, IRAN (member of MRL robotics team)
• Received the 1st Place team Award in ROV Robot League of International RoboCup 2014 and 2015 IRAN Open Competitions, Tehran, IRAN (member of MRL robotics team) VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Feb 2020 - Present
• Design a website (WordPress), LINK Picnic Festival, Waterloo, ON, CA May 2019 – Sept 2019
• Photo and film taking, Junk music, Kitchener city hall, Kitchener, ON, CA ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
• Work in Mechatronics Research Laboratory (MRL) under the supervision of Dr. Alireza Mohammad Shahri. 2011 – 2017 as:
o Leader of ROV team 2016 – 2017
o Head of Electronic section – ROV team 2014-2016
o Head of Electronics section in UAV team 2012-2014 o Member of UAV team 2011-2012
• Arbitration Technical Committee (TC) in @work league RoboCup 2015
• Arbitration Technical Committee (TC) in ROV League RoboCup 2016, 2017
• Member of Young Researchers Club Islamic Azad University since 2014 References
Professor Hamid R. Tizhoosh, Kimia lab Director
System Design Engineering department at University of Waterloo, firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Morteza Babaie, Postdoctoral Fellow and Lab Manager at Kimia Lab System Design Engineering department at University of Waterloo, email@example.com M a h j a b i n _ S a j a d i _ P a g e 5