Joseph Kyama Muoki
Telephone no: +254-***-***-*** Email: email@example.com Personal Profile
I am a highly dedicated and innovative Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with experience in AutoCAD modelling and offering passion for leading product design projects. I am also a team player and I have excellent communication skills with ability to explain complex design ideas and concepts effectively. Adept at handling multiple simultaneous service needs with complete courtesy and professionalism. I aim to add value through innovation, designing, directing and learning from other professionals through team work in a team-oriented environment.
Sept 2013 – Nov 2019
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering-Production Option Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
• Awarded a degree in BSc. Mechanical Engineering with a Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
Feb 2009 - Nov 2012
Kitondo Boys’ School-Makueni County
• I attained grade A-(minus) of 79 points in KCSE. WORK HISTORY
March 2021-April 2021 Sai Raj Ltd
Position: Assistant Engineer Internship
• AutoDesk Inventor designing and drawing for vehicle structures.
• Modelling and fabrication of design projects.
• CNC machine G-code generation and production of design parts and models using CNC machines.
• Interpretation of technical drawing, welding and production control. Feb 2020 to March 2020 Braeburn Schools Limited (Based in Braeside School) Position: Contract worker
Followed instructions, both orally and written from the supervisor regarding daily job tasks and duties.
Used rulers and levels to locate and mark position of pipe installations, passage holes and connections.
Inspected pipes and piping systems to assess quality and condition.
Repair of classroom boards, water taps, and preparation of playing grounds for students. Aug 2018 - Oct 2018 Government Press Kenya-Office of The President, Nairobi Position: Attachment
Inspected and tested machinery and equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
Inspected structures. Machinery, and equipment to determine failure and causes for concern.
Followed safety precautions to avoid personal injury and provide safe work environment.
Shaft machining and thread making using the conventional lathe machine. Oct 2016 – Dec 2016 General Motors East Africa Ltd, Nairobi, Mombasa road Position: Attachment
• Assembly of heavy truck vehicles (F-series and N-series trucks).
• Vehicle servicing and maintenance.
• Followed safety precautions to avoid personal injury and provide safe work environment.
• Developed and recorded videos for use in later courses and work method procedure.
• Updated records of complete trucks with new information given by the supervisor. April 2015 – May 2015 Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Tech, Nairobi, Juja Position: Attachment
• Used AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor to draft assemblies, models and other technical drawings.
• Interpreted blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports for project fabrications.
• Effectively fabricated models, assemblies and drawings from AutoCAD and CAD/CAM manufacturing. April 2014 – July 2014 Ngungi Secondary School, Machakos, Kyaani Position: High School Teacher
• Taught science courses using lab-based learning model to deepen subject mastery.
• Administered assessments to determine each student’s specific educational and social needs.
• Graded and evaluated student assignments, papers and course work. Dec 2012 – Feb 2013 Uwezo Kenya Initiative, Makueni County, Wote Position: Community Volunteer
• Tasked with data collection through surveys, observations, interviews and focus groups in Makueni County.
• Offered constructive feedback and comprehensive reports weekly to the region coordinator. SKILLS
FEA and failure analysis
Production line control
Manufacturing process controls
• Communication skills: I am an excellent communicator who effectively conveys information both verbally and in writing in groups or in public speaking.
• Team work: I possess a strong commitment to team environments with ability to contribute expertise and follow any directives.
• Flexibility: I am very positive, resilient and open to new ideas that will add value to the organization.
• Computer skills: I am proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Power-point, Data handling, Email and Internet, AutoCAD drawing and Autodesk Inventor application designs. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Final Year project:
Project Title: Design, fabrication and testing of an Automatic Black/Whiteboard cleaning mechanism.
• I successfully completed my final year project that was supervised by professor S.P Ng’ang’a and presented to a panel of 2 Engineering professors, 2 doctorate engineers and 2 lecturers of mechanical engineering department in the JKUAT University.
July 2010 Awarded certificate of merit for being position three in Makueni district provincial math’s contest held at Makueni Girls’ School.
July 2012 Awarded certificate of participation in national math’s contest at Mangu High School. Oct 2012 Awarded certificate of best dormitory captain in Kitondo Boys’ School. REFEREES
• Mr. Solomo Wekesa,
P.O Box 620**-*****,
• Eng. Kelvin Ouma,
Sai Raj Ltd,
P.O Box 431**-*****,
• Mr. Richard King’oo,
AIC Kalawa Compassion (CDC),
P.O Box 31 Kalawa,