Augustine S. Munyan
New Brighton, MN
I have had over 8 years of working experience both in Liberia and the United States. In Liberia, I worked as graphic Designers and IT support technician as well as in the production industry here in the United States. Currently, I am working at Medtronic and I am serving in two position: (a) as a medical device specialist
(MDS) and a trainer.
• Firewall and Security
• Kali Linux
Cyber Defense and Network Security A.A.S. Expected: May 2022. Hennepin Technical College Brooklyn Park, MN
Medtronic March 2019-2020
Medical Device Specialist
• Set up and maintained a clean work site to ensure highest level of cleanliness and accuracy in production.
• Assembled and inspected completed components for any defects, reporting concerns to lead/supervisor.
• Thoroughly documented production output, scanning bar codes for each individual component included in the assembly of products for open heart surgery.
• Strictly adhered to manufacturing procedures to maintain a high level of accuracy. LSC Communications November 2017-August 2018 Packaging
• Set-up run and teardown machines.
• Packaging boxes for shipment
• Loading boxes on pallets
• Complete documentation with a scanner
• Work at a fast pace with attention to detail
Manue Printing Press and Solutions November 2011-August 2015 Graphic Designer
• Designing of letters head of all kinds
• Setup of computerized ID card, printing of null board, souvenir programs
• Designing certificates, call cards designing, greetings cards, typing of essential paperwork, designing of calendar
• Packaged finished product.
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Perfect Print Network and Café
• Support Hardware and software asset management, tracking and auditing for devices that are not connected on the network and.
• Provide support to selective customers as needed.
• Manage and complete incident and move, modify (MAC) requests and update updates in the system on the daily basis.
• Create, delete and maintain users accounts and passwords in Active Directory, corporate email system, phone system, and related application and services.
• Ensure that group IT security standards processes are followed for services provided.
• Maintain a neat and organized workspace.
Participant for the upcoming event on April 15, 2021