KALPITA D. JOSHI
Email – email@example.com
To get practical knowledge in designing and pursue a
bright career in the field of interior designing.
I aim to serve organizational commitments to the best of my
potential with honesty, integrity and dignity.
I wish to be closely associated with a team of professionals. I aim
to acquire knowledge and expertise. I wish to grow to a best level
and prove to be an asset to the organization.
LAYOUT INTERIOR DESIGN LLC -DUBAI, UAE
[May 2019 – August 2020]
● Retail Design: To oversee a full set of architectural
drawings & Dubai Municipality and Civil Defense
drawings for every given project.
● Residential Design: to work on design options, material &
present different concepts of design.
● Communication: to communicate on a regular basis with
Senior Designers and Project Managers as well as the
Retailer’s technical department in order to ensure that all
designs are approved by all parties involved, and that they
are submitted to the retailers within their set time
● Technical drawings: to submit working drawings, create
mood board in order to check & approve construction
drawings and materials specifications.
● On basis of drawings & material, present project in 3d to
visualize the actual concept.
UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL FZCO -DUBAI, UAE
Technical Designer &
[October 2017 – March
● Worked as back office for ‘Assa Abloy’ Dubai as a
Technical Designer, in order to work on Technical
drawings for production of Metal & Wooden Doors.
● Receive copy of sales order from Technical Manager to
start shop drawings as per specification. Work on door
schedule to proceed for submittal drawings.
● Submit final drawings for approval as per comments
received on shop drawings from consultant. After final
approval, prepared work order and drawing for mock up.
Prepare work order for door corner sample, mock up,
hardware samples for submittals and approvals.
● After Mock up approval, prepared work order & as per
comments prepared final production drawing for
production of doors.
● Prepared variation statement against sales order quantity
and specification. Release doors in batches for final
production as per production drawings.
● As an estimator, assist other estimators in work process.
Review the contract documents and work with the
salesperson to form strategies on what to bid and how to
bid it. Study construction plans, specification to prepare
● According to specification i.e. ANSI/BHMA or EN and door
location, proposed hardware sets for quantities mentioned
in project. Provide quotation for proposed hardware sets.
● Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and participate in
educational and training opportunities.
SANAT INTERIORS LLC -DUBAI, UAE
Senior Interior Designer
and 3d visualizer [January
2016 – January 2017]
● Performs the full range of interior design services &
manages the interior design department’s daily activities.
● Major scope of work in residential projects and office fit
out work and FF&E.
● Responsible for coordination of duties and services with
contractors and other agencies, keeping the projects on
schedule & managing our scope of work as per
schedule of other agencies.
● Resolves interior design problems encountered during project construction.
● Attending client meeting with directors of company to discuss
relevant issues on site and giving solutions or new proposal
● Site management to carry out the work and to do the
required arrangements for the agencies working on site.
Supervising the site to move the work smoothly as per
design and requirements of the site.
● Worked on project with team of DESCAMP & ADM from
Belgium to prepared technical drawings and proposed
required changes in design as per site condition.
ANSAR GALLERY (NEW WORLD CENTRE) –DOHA, QATAR
Senior Interior Designer and 3d visualizer
[May 2015 – November 2015]
● Lead project team to develop design solutions for design and build projects.
● Understanding client’s requirement, translating the same
into an aesthetically and functionally a smart design.
● Assist with planning and designing specially kitchen and villa projects.
● Monitor, train and supervise junior designers to provide good
design and standard detailing.
● Computes cost by analyzing labour, material and time
requirements and maintain cost data base by entering and
backing up data.
● Handle over the resulting structures and service for use.
SPAZIO INTERIORS - MUMBAI, INDIA
Interior Designer and 3d visualizer & site supervisor
[December 2013 to April
● Working on plans; provide alternatives as per client’s
requirement and prepare designs and details of interior work as
per client’s requirement.
● Major scope of work was residential projects and retail projects.
● Site analysis analyze space utilization and co-ordinate and
monitor contractor service, site inspections.
● Discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue
minutes of all site meetings.
● Explain design, material to contactors, supervise the whole work
till end and manage contractors and make sure the
implementation matches as per site drawings.
SPACE DESIGNER - MUMBAI, INDIA
Jr. Interior Designer and 3d visualizer
[January 2012 to November 2013]
● Working on layouts for residential and office projects.
● Working on all layouts like false ceiling, electrical etc. in AutoCAD.
● Prepare designs as per instruction of senior’s and details of interior work as per
● Provide quotation as per design.
● Site analysis analyze space utilization.
● Co-ordinate and monitor contractor service, site inspections and give report to
● Present the projects in 3ds max.
RAHEJA SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE -MAY,2010
● Diploma in Interior Designing
RAMNARAYAN RUIA COLLEGE -MAY,2009
● B.A. Economics- 1ST CLASS
SARASWATI SECONDARY SCHOOL -MARCH,2004
● S.S.C- 1ST CLASS
● Ability to learn new things.
● Knowledge of Auto Cad Software and 3dmax software and basic of Photoshop.
● Knowledge of OP-KDMAX software for modular kitchen designing.
● Ability to handle work individually and implement as per planning.
● Have confidence on own ability to intelligently communicate with client as
well as effectively lead the trades.
● Date of Birth: 15th February,1988
● Gender: Female
● Nationality: Indian
● Languages: English, Hindi and Marathi
● Hobbies: Drawing, Singing and Mountaineering.
OFFICE AT ALMAS TOWER – JLT (DUBAI) – (AREA 528 SQM)
MAD’S SHOWROOM – MUMBAI (AREA 150 SQM)
JINI & JONY SHOWROOM – MUMBAI (AREA 200 SQM)
OFFICE AT AL WAKRAH (DOHA, QATAR) – (AREA 250 SQM)
RESIDENTIAL AT AL SADD (DOHA, QATAR) – (AREA 150 SQM)