ASAMU OLUWASEUN JULIET
ASAMU OLUWASEUN JULIET
Bariga, Lagos, Nigeria.,,
(+234) 813-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-driven, focused and organized Laboratory Technician and Quality Control professional with 1+ years of experience and a reputation for consistently meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives with unequaled success. Perform all laboratory tests and procedures with expedience, attention to detail and optimum quality. Highly dedicated; with exceptional oﬃce administration capabilities; hard-working, motivational, and resourceful team member with excellent organization, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Microbiology, ● Laboratory Analysis, ● Equipment Maintenance, ● Quality Assurance and Control, ● Research and Analysis,
● Specimen Collection, ● Botanical Formulation, ● Laboratory Management, ● Inventory Control, ● Administrative Support,
● Data Entry, ● Customer Service, ● Oﬃce Operations, ● Schedule Management, ● Reporting and Documentation,
● Records Management, ● Relationship Building, ● Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, ● Microsoft Oﬃce Suite. WORK EXPERIENCE
Classroom Teacher (NYSC)
GRACEZEAL SECONDARY SCHOOL [Asaba, Delta State]
● Took detailed notes on teaching processes before designing lessons, adapting methods to classroom types and student interests.
● Incorporated various teaching methods to effectively deliver an academic based Fitness for Life curriculum.
● Applied multiple skill based and knowledge assessments to evaluate learning targets and student achievement
● Monitored classrooms for safety and good behavior, offering students positive reinforcement and self-discipline.
● Evaluated student progress through analysis of test scores and homework completion. Laboratory Assistant (Internship)
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE [Ido Ekiti, Ekiti State]
● Developed a strong knowledge base in a variety of lab safety procedures and types of equipment.
● Maintained the day to day functioning of the lab, including collecting and organizing samples, maintaining cultures, and lab supplies as well as inventory and data entry.
● Operated standard laboratory equipment and follow laboratory safety guidelines.
● Maintained and organized supplies utilizing an inventory system. EDUCATION
Higher National Diploma (HND), in Microbiology
OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC [Iree, Osun State]
National Diploma (ND), in Science Laboratory Technology OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC [Iree, Osun State]
Laboratory Management Quality Control Education Customer Service REFERENCES
Available On Request - ""