Ahmed Mohamed Zaki
NATIONALITY : EGYPTIAN
DATE OF BIRTH : 23/2/1991
RELIGION : MUSLIM
MILITARY STATUE : Complet witha
THE POWRE OF MEMORY,
Strong decision maker.
Complex problem solver.
I have a strong desire to work for a reputed company,so that it would leverage my ability, this association would en-able me to utilize my communication and organizational skills fully Moreover, I also hope that I belong to a work team that is passionate about getting work done and raising the efficiency of the work team, so the result will be positive on the professional and personal level.
Sept. 2012 - June 2017
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering,Suez Canal University
Sept 2005 - June 2010
IT diploma, Information technology school .
• Aug-Sept.2014 Trainee, Abu Sultan Steam Power Plant, Ismailia.
• Aug-Sept.2015 Trainee, Suez Canal Authority, Ismailia
• Aug-Sept.2016 Trainee, Heavy Machining Training Center
(HMTC), 6th of October City..
• OCT- NOV.2020 Occupational Safety & Health Advanced Diploma.
- OSHA Requirements in General Industry
- OSHA 510 Construction Standards
• June2016 – June 2017 Safety Supervisor in OrascomConstruction, Port Said Tunnels Project .
• MAY2109 – June 2019 Production, and Maintenance engineer In OSMAwOOD (OSMANGROPE) .
• July2019 – sep2019 Technical support engineer and quality requirements In EGYPTIAN EUROPEAN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY GENERATORS (ATOS) .
• DEC 2019 – AUG 2020 Shift engineering Assistant chief Engineer, Engineering DEPARTMENT in Mercure Hote (accor) .
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS