KANDARP PATEL firstname.lastname@example.org • 613-***-****
Belleville, ON, K8P 5J5
Results-driven Supply Chain
Management graduate with 3+ years of
techno-commercial experience within
the retail sector. Strong technical skills
complemented by solid academic
background in Mechanical Engineering
and Project Management. Thrives in fast
paced and stressful environments. Great
leadership, communication, and
customer service skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Mechanical Engineering
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Data Analysis and Reporting
• Inventory Management
• Scheduling and Prioritization
• Leadership and Training
• MS Office
Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Engineering 2019
Gujarat Technology University
Overnight Fulfilment Associate April 2020 to Present Walmart, Trenton, ON
• Manage work orders, handle inbound and outbound deliveries, and inspect delivered goods for quality and quantity variances.
• Provide excellent customer service and increase customer satisfaction by resolving various inquiries and issues.
• Inspect products, replace expired goods, and restock shelves.
• Streamline inventory management procedures by arranging merchandise in warehouse and disposing of overstocked items.
Technical Supervisor August 2017 to August 2019
• Managed and mentored a team of 5 technicians, established deadlines, and ensured smooth task execution in accordance with customer demands.
• Tracked and analysed inventory levels, coordinated sales, and supported automotive department operations.
• Conducted equipment quality inspections and executed preventative and corrective maintenance programs, ensuring optimal equipment efficiency and minimal downtime.
• Tracked and audited inventory to enforce strict controls over variances, generate stock out reports, and support forecasting.
• Produced parts requisition forms ensuring availability of critical merchandise and supplies.
• Supported supply chain and logistics administration through preparation, processing, and management of material management reports.