*, **** ******, ****** ******, Delta State.
Gender - Male
Date of Birth - 15th December 1990
Place of Birth - Kokori
Local Govt. Area - Ethiope East
State of Origin - Delta
Marital Status - Single
Nationality - Nigerian
A reliable and hardworking medical doctor. Proficient in rending best medical and supportive care to the patient. Passionate and motivated with a drive for medical excellence and optimum health for the public.
1.Primaries in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in West Africa CollegeOf. Surgeons (2019).
2. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), 2016 (DELSU)
3.Professional Certificate in Leadership And Management In Health ( University Of Washington, 2018)
1. Senior Medical Officer (Acting Medical Director): God's Apple City Hospital 7, Glo road Asese, Ogun State.
2. NYSC: Medical Officer, Flagship Ojodu Primary Health Centre, Ikeja, Lagos State (April, 2018 to April 2019).
3.Medical Officer : Paulate Hospital, behind AIT, Alagbado, Lagos State (December 2017 to March 2018).
- CrimsonBow Sickle Cell Initiative, Lagos state (2019).
- Aids Prevention Initiative Of Nigeria ( APIN) 2018.
Basic Life Support (December 2018)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (December 2018)
AIDS Prevention Initiative Of Nigeria (2018)
Job Description: General outpatient consultation. Emergency medical care. Basic surgical procedures like Caesarean Section, Appendectomy, Excision biopsies and assistance in major surgical procedures. Maternal and child health. Health outreaches and Public Health Education.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION/ MEMBERSHIP
Medical And Dental Council Of Nigeria (MDCN)
West African College Of Surgeons (Primaries)
(1) First School Leaving Certificate, Erhijere Model Primary School 1, Kokori.
Inland, Delta State (2000).
(2) National Examinations Council, Emo-Akpo Secondary Commercial School, Kokori inland, Delta State (2006).
(3) Bachelor Of Medicine And Surgery, Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State (2016).
Reading, Football, Traveling to new places.
Computer literacy with skills in Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
1. Dr Olaide Oyetunde
General Medical Practitioner, MPH
Medical Director, God’s Apple City Hospitals,
2. Dr Otive Igbuzor
Chief Of Staff to Deputy President Of The Senate
National Assembly, Abuja.
3 Prof. Lawrence Omo-Aghoja
Professor Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology,
Provost, College Of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Delta State.