Police Officer/Law Enforcement
Officer/Peace Officer Certification
Public Safety Supervisor at Harris-Stowe State University St Louis
Harris-Stowe State University
Public Safety Supervisor
January 2021 - Present (4 months)
St Louis, Missouri, United States
Missouri State Highway Patrol
July 2019 - December 2020 (1 year 6 months)
November 2016 - July 2019 (2 years 9 months)
1) Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed. 2) Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
3) Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
4) Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features. 5) Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
6) Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
7) Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
Page 1 of 5
8) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
9) Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed. 10) Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects. 11) Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy 12) Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
13) Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
14) Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
15) Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation. 16) Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
Katmai Government Services
October 2016 - October 2016 (1 month)
Tony Downs Foods Co
March 2016 - October 2016 (8 months)
Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, Page 2 of 5
and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Engineering Tech (12T)
March 2014 - May 2016 (2 years 3 months)
Little Falls, Minnesota
• Perform field and laboratory tests on construction materials, surveys and drafts
• Draw topographic maps and charts using Computer Aided Drafting systems and software
• Conduct geodetic and construction surveys and results utilizing Automated Integrated Survey Instruments and Global Positioning Survey Technology
• Draw diagrams for wiring and plumbing of structures
• Provide technical support for vertical and horizontal construction projects
• Build scale models of land areas that show hills, lakes, roads and buildings Pawn America
January 2016 - March 2016 (3 months)
Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of a pawn shop. Sell and receive items like musical instruments, jewelry, electronics, handguns, etc.
Provide quality customer service skills
Page 3 of 5
Attempt to sell items in the pawn shop for profit. Negotiate the amount they are willing to pay for items customers may want to pawn.
Suggest the lowest price customers are willing to accept for the item in order to make a profit in the event customers do not return for the item. Handle cash transactions and organize and label inventory. The MENTOR Network
December 2014 - December 2015 (1 year 1 month)
• Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities in a community-based setting
• Provide assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning
• Administer medication and personal care
• Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals out in the community
• Providing transportation to work or other activities. Walmart
August 2014 - February 2015 (7 months)
• Greet customers in a professional manner in association with company policy and standards
• Locate and price checkout items
• Organize store shelves and displays.
• Answer customer questions about policies, services, and products
• Ability to operate a cash register.
City of Mankato
June 2013 - August 2013 (3 months)
• Assist in monitoring and inspecting construction projects
• Executed Earthwork Inspection & Materials Inspection
• Performed with On-Site Concrete Inspection & Asphalt Pavement Inspection
• Conducted Drainage Inspection
Page 4 of 5
May 2012 - August 2012 (4 months)
• Aided senior engineers in gaining data for various projects including “Loop Trolley Project”
o Included survey and field calculations
• Assisted Cad designers in completion of High Speed Rail
• Worked with engineers to prepare documents for clients
• Gained design experience using Micro Station
University of North Dakota
Bachelor's degree, Civil Engineering · (2020 - 2023) Regent University
Master of Divinity - MDiv, Military History · (2016 - 2019) MNSU - Mankato
Bachelor's degree, Ethnic Studies · (2012 - 2016)
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Bachelor’s Degree, Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies · (2012 - 2016)
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Bachelor of Science (BS), Civil Engineering · (2012 - 2015) Page 5 of 5