**** *** ********, *****-******, QUÉBEC, CANADA, J4T 1B3
Progressive Experience in the domain of Business Processes and System Operations Analysis. Results-driven computer science engineer having the zeal to learn, grow and contribute my knowledge to the best of my abilities with my strong technical background in various attributes of Business Analyst, wire framing on Axure, Balsmiq, project handling, client handling, project management. Good knowledge in Linux Shell, Databases, and exposure to the Change Management process flow in an organization. Proven ability to accomplish best professional relationships with the Clients. SKILLS
Project Management Essentials Certified (14 March 2021) Six Sigma White Belt Certification (Six Sigma Society - 21 February 2021) Operating System • Windows • LINUX
Programming • UNIX/Shell Scripting • Ruby on Rails (ROR) • HTML • CSS3 • SQL Source Tools • GIT Automation Tools • Jenkins
Processes • SDLC • Agile methodology • Project Management • Risk management • Change management Applications • Microsoft VISIO • Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) • Lucid charts SOFT SKILLS:
Excellent verbal and personal communication skills Accuracy and Attention to details Adaptable to all situations Creative Problem Solver Good people management skills Strong Leadership Qualities Ability to make sound decisions
& dependable Excellent organization and prioritization skills Team-builder Analytical Approaches High Integrity WORK EXPERIENCE
ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST / QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST Mobiloitte Technologies - (Jan’17 – Oct’18)
• Business Process Conceptualization, Formulation, and Implementation of processes for running the Operations successfully.
• Working with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
• Continuous support to Information Technology team for new workflow development, updating the existing workflows based on market scenarios and internal feedbacks of the users.
• Provide Application support to the applications using UNIX to ensure business processes are working effectively.
• Tracking assigned issues, from reception to solution, perform bug fixes and finding root cause.
• Good management and prioritization skills to achieve technical process and resolve technical issues.
• Created various documentation & report writing like SRS, User stories and supported cross-functional project teams.
• Skilled in Agile & Waterfall Methodologies and worked on the scope management with the team and client.
• Conducting regression testing of project and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) before implementation on Live.
• Heading the Pre-Sales in case of change request consulted the client and to check the requirement shared and feasibility of change.
• Managed Resource & Task Allocation, Resource Loading and Delivery. INTERSHIPS
Post Second Semester – 6 weeks
• Hands on experience in HTML, CSS, C++
• Adaptability towards corporate working culture and nurturing soft skills SUMMER INTERNSHIP - Netmax, Jalandhar
Post Fourth Semester – 6 weeks
• Overviewing live client projects
• Gaining knowledge about customer service satisfaction INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP - Mobiloitte Technologies, Delhi Post Sixth Semester – 3 months
• Worked on various application tools for Wireframing, Flinto, etc.
• Hands on experience for various live client projects and client handling
• Working in teams and gaining knowledge about project management EDUCATION
Master of Engineering: Quality Systems Engineering: Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec – Canada CGPA – 3.56 - May 2019 – Dec 2020
Bachelor of Technology: Computer Science Engineering: Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab, India CGPA – 77.68 percentile - Aug 2013 – Apr 2017
• Actively participated in Discipline Committee (2013, 2014)
• Active organizer for Fresher’s of batch (2014, 2018)
• Active member in organizing Farewell for batch (2012, 2016)
• Organizer and Part of various events in college
• Active member of DYS (Discover Your Self) under ISKCON
• Active member of LSM (Lifestyle Management) under ISKCON Senior Secondary Education: St. Solider Divine Public School, Hoshiarpur, India – Science Stream (2013 – 2014) Secondary Education: St. Josephs Convent School, Hoshiarpur, India (2010 – 2011) LANGUAGES
Hindi, English & Punjabi – Fluent Understanding, Writer & Speaker INTERESTS
Traveling Running Dancing