Tanya J Miller
Reno, NV *****
Seeking a full-time opportunity that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, my positive outlook
and ability to work well with people to broaden my employment value.
Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
Prior Forklift Certification
CNC Programming Certificate 2012
General Utility Worker
07/2019 - Current Square One Reno, NV
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as banquet rooms, special events or
dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
Building Maintenance Custodian
12/2018 - 06/2019 A&H Properties Reno, NV
• Hung drywall and some finishing, cleaning, painting indoor and outdoor, using brush and roller and other
maintenance jobs on residential properties.
• Inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
08/2018 - 11/2018 Aerotek Staffing Agency / Tesla & Reno, NV
• Observed machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as
• Set up and operated machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, or
auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces.
• Inspected workpieces for defects, and measured workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation,
using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
• Read blueprints or job orders determining product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan
• Start machines and turn hand wheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms.
04/2018 - 06/2018 Chartwell Staffing / Swan Products Sparks, NV
• Performed quality checks on products and parts.
• Packaged finished products and prepared them for shipment.
• Rotated through all the tasks required in a hose production process.
• Shoveled, swept, or otherwise cleaned work areas.
• Reviewed work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
01/2017 - 01/2018 Kristen Keevy Waynesboro, VA
• Removed hazards and developed appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for 3
• Instructed and assisted children in the development of health and personal habits, such as eating, resting,
and toilet behavior.
• Instructed children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding
contact or play with unsafe objects.
• Helped prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
Education and Training
Issuing Institution Location Degree Received Course of Study
Community College of the Finger Finger Lakes, High School Equivalency General High School
Lakes NV Diploma Curriculum
Occupational Licenses & Certificates
Certification Title Issuing Organization Completion Date
Forklift Certified International Paper 06/2010