Aqsa Muzaffar Email: email@example.com
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/aqsa-muzaffar-aa37b7147/ Date of Birth: 28.11.1997
Language: English – 7.5 Bands
German – A1
Engro Fertilizers Ltd.
- Conducted a research on the CO2 scrubbing section with the objective of improving the efficiency of the scrubbing unit and reducing the CO2 slippage to the downstream equipment
- Availed the opportunity to practically see the impacts of emissions through industrial stacks on the environment and got insights on how an industry strives to reduce the emissions
- Implemented my simulation skills on Aspen Hysys to deliver the data driven results of my research work to the forum.
Synthesis of Metal Ion Impregnated Aerogels
– Synthesized highly porous aluminium impregnated aerogels with an increased dehumidification efficiency over conventional silica gels at reduced regeneration temperatures; led the group of 4 people for a year.
- Addressed environmental challenges as the synthesized aerogels had the ability to remove VOCs, Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) and Sulphur Oxide (SOx).
- Functionalized a prototype to evaluate the adsorption capacity of aerogels through a C language code and Arduino Nano Chip with Arduino Software served as the automation of testing equipment.
̈ (Nov’2020 – Present)
- M.Sc. Process, Energy & Environmental System
NED University of Engineering and Technology (2015-19)
- GPA: 1.2
BAMM P.E.C.H.S College for Women (2013-15)
- Percentage: 85%
Mighty Mind’s Academy (2000-13)
- Percentage: 91%
Address: Sewanstr. 215 10319, Berlin
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/aqsa-muzaffar-aa37b7147/ Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1997
Language Skills: IELTS – 7.5 Bands
German: A-1 (Learning Higher Levels)
Bachelors of Chemical
Graduate Trainee Engineer –
February 2020 – January
2021 Port Qasim – Karachi,
Engro Vopak and Engro Elengy Terminal Ltd.
- One-year experience of terminal operations, customer handling and conducted 3 successful internal and external audits
- Well versed with SAP, Opera & Enablon. Command on creating purchase requisitions, MIGO, SES and reconciliation reports through SAP. Received Process Edge Certificate for tank emission calculation “Tank 4.0.9”
- Well trained on the Documentation Management System for the Terminal Operations. Revamp the terminal communication system – a switch from Analog to Digital Technology
Intern – Operations
August 2019- September
Daharki – Goth Machi,
Final Year Project
Volunteering Experience -
Director Event Management
Member Team – Industrial
Member Team – Promotions
& Event Management
Participant - Women Start-up
Archroma Pakistan Ltd.
- Value Addition: Worked on different components of fabric, mostly working in a team of 4 for 1 month.
Description: Developed an understanding of following aspects of cloth manufacturing and testing process:
- Application of sizing agents on cotton yarn
- Pre-treatment of cotton yarn and polyester by exhaust, semi-continuous and continuous process
- Dyeing of cotton yarn, wool yarn and blend fabric with direct and reactive dyes.
- Printing of cotton fabric with reactive dyes and that of polyester fabric with disperse dyes.
- Performed colour fastness test and application of finishes on cotton fabrics by exhaust and continuous process.
Leadership: Managed over 35 members in almost 10 events while working with a welfare organization striving to eradicate poverty and illiteracy from society, which includes visits to orphanages, old age homes, and conducting Ramadan and Cleaning drives.
Public Relations: Arranged 3 industrial visits with the purpose of bridging the gap between theoretical knowledge and their implementations. AICHE & SCHEME
Organized and promoted events like;
- Fixstress 2.0: Revolving around the theme of developing strategies to deal with the stress a student suffers from.
- Prodigy: A sports event fulfilling the purpose of healthy mindset needed to perform well in academics.
Excellence on pitching: Proposed an idea of arsenic removal from groundwater by working in a team of 4 from diverse fields and pitched an idea within 3 days. Epsilon’19
Teamwork and Verbal Communication: Winner of Ondernemer competition for pitching an idea for reducing plastic waste in front of around 200 people and won Epsilon’19 by working in a team of 5.
Microsoft Excel Specialist (2017): Expertise C++: Expertise – Intermediate
Microsoft Word: Expertise – Advance
Aspen Hysys: Expertise – Intermediate
Microsoft Publisher: Expertise –
MATLAB: Expertise – Intermediate Intermediate
GAMSIDE: Expertise –Intermediate
Intern – Quality
May 2018 – June 2018