THANGAM LAKSHMI PRIYA
Tirupati, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh – 517501.
Linked In: Lakshmi Priya Thangam
Looking for an opportunity to utilize my acquired skills and training to help the company. I want my efforts to make a considerable difference to the company. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
• Programming Languages : C Programming
• Design Tool : MATLAB
• Actively participated in the StepUp at Deloitte program on 1 st
February 2020 at
• Attended a workshop on “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING” held on 2
of February, 2019 at IIT Tirupati.
• Attended a workshop on “IoT USING ARDUINO & ANDROID” held on 10 th
of August, 2019 at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai. COURSE
S. V. Engineering
• Title (Mini project -1) : Soil Moisture Sensor using Arduino.
• S/W Used : Arduino
• Role : Team Leader
• Description : Soil Moisture sensor using Arduino aims at measuring the moisture content in soil, which can be measured by water sensor using Arduino board using Arduino software. The Soil Moisture sensor will be useful for farmers to check the proper moisture content. PROJECT-2:
• Title (Mini project-2) : Brake Failure Indicator.
• Role : Presenter
• Description : Brake Failure Indicator aims to create a better braking system with indicator. If the vehicle is moving with a critical situation like brake failure then screen shows the indication the LED lights with buzzer sound.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Participated in Three Days Workshop on Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp at S. V. Engineering College for Women.
• Participated in PUZZLE SOLVING in AMPLE 2K18 at Sri Venkateswara Engineering College for Women.
• Member in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). STRENGTHS:
• Being a good team player.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Father’s Name : T. G. Prakash Reddy
• Date of Birth : 15
• Languages Known : English and Telugu
• Hobbies : Gardening, Surfing the Internet.
I, Lakshmi Priya do here by confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Tirupati (Thangam Lakshmi Priya)