Mobile No: 009**-********
Place: Salalah, Oman
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical engineering with 3 years of experience in construction company and has a proactive approach along with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios. Seeking an opportunity to work with an established organization. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• Currently working as Mechanical site engineer at “ABARAG MAKKA AL SHAMILHA TRAD & CONT. CO.” salalah, Since March 2019
• Worked as Mechanical site engineer at “HYDER CONSTRUCTION” from August 2017 to February 2019, Warangal, India.
• Implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related work as approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
• Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment tools, etc., required for all mechanical and related works prior to execution.
• Plan and analysis all possible construction methodologies and recommended best options to the MEP manager for approval prior to execution at site.
• Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specification prior to execution of any jobs.
• Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all mechanical work groups at site.
• Plans the execution of all mechanical related work and coordinates the works to electrical and civil group.
• Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all mechanical group at site.
• Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Attend regular meeting with clients, civil engineer and consultant to provide update on project progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Balaji Institute of technology & science under JNTU in 2017, Warangal, Telangana, India.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from VMR Polytechnic College under SBTET in 2014, Warangal, Telangana, India.
• Secoundary School from SRV Model Public School under State Board in 2011, warangal, Telangana, India.
• Certified course done in Project Execution (MEP) from First Point Construction Services Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India.
• Operating systems : Windows xp, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 10
• Software : Ms office, AutoCAD
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to learn new concepts quickly for the organization.
• Determined and ability to face new challenges.
Passport Number : R4163074
Place of Issue : Hyderabad, India
Date of Issue : 20/11/2017
Date of Expiry : 19/11/2027
Name : Syed Rizwan
Father’s name : Syed Nisar
Date of Birth : 17/10/1995
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu.
Present Address : Salalah, Oman.
Permanent Address : H.no: 16-7-329, Warangal, Telangana, India DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above information giving by me is true and correct as per certification.