DR. UMESH KUMAR DHAMIJA
#**** ****** ******, *.******* Singh Nagar Phase 3 Ludhiana
To work in highly competitive, esteemed organization with good scope for self-improvement and to achieve success in career through knowledge, skills, dedication, devotion, and by performing beyond the call of duty for the organization.
Dedicated Educator with extensive experience developing and delivering exceptional educational excellence in Senior Secondary Education.
Chemistry Teaching: Teach theory and experiments for practical observations. Adapt teaching methodology to individual student needs to increase aptitude. Create detailed lesson and unit plans on goal-setting and observable outcomes.
Educational Leadership: Skilled mentor with success meeting needs of diverse students. Inspire and direct adolescents in reaching high educational standards.
Classroom Management: Create equitable, rewards-based learning environment while establishing clear expectations for behavior. Engage students by fostering autonomy and desire to learn. Design interactive lesson plans targeting individual learning gaps and aptitudes.
Key Strengths: Talent for inspiring students to higher levels of academic success. Dynamic and engaging; establish and maintain lasting rapport with instructional assistants and paraeducators, teacher, building administrators, and parents.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Swahili University, Panama, Central America
Master in Science (Chemistry)
Panjab University, Chandigarh in 2000
Bachelor in Science
Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1997
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION & TEACHING ENDORSEMENT: Bachelor in Education
Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1998
Passed CTET in year 2014
Certified Science Teacher Trainer from Royal Society of Chemistry, London PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Running CHEMZONE CHEMISTRY CLASSES, Preparing students for competitive exams IIT-JEE & Medical Entrance Examination.
MARCH 2016 TO TILL DATE
Working as Subject Expert(Chemistry) in R.S. Model Sr. Sec. School, Shastri Nagar, Ludhiana.
Working as Subject Expert in Drishti R.C. Jain Innovative Sr. Sec. School, Narangwal, Ludhiana
FEBRUARY 2017 TO MARCH 2019
Worked as Online Master Teacher with Vedantu,Banglore. MARCH 2015 TO TILL MAY 2016
Worked as Part Time Chemistry Faculty in HVM Sr. Sec. School, Ludhiana. Teaching +1 & +2 classes. JULY 2012 TO MARCH 2015
Worked as PGT Chemistry in Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana. Taught +1 & +2 classes.
MARCH 2010 TO JULY 2012
Worked as “Part Time Chemistry Faculty” in Peace Public School, Ludhiana.
Worked as “Part Time Chemistry Faculty” in Guru Gobind Singh Public School, Daad, Ludhiana
JANUARY 2005 TO FEB2010
Worked as HOD and Lecturer in Chemistry at Aryabhatta Academy of Competitions, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana. Taught +1, +2, IIT, PMT & AIEEE Competition Classes. FEB 2003 TO DEC 2004
Worked as Lecturer in Chemistry at FIITJEE, New Delhi. Taught +1, +2, IIT & AIEEE Competition Classes.
JULY 2000 TO JANUARY 2003
Worked as Lecturer in Chemistry at Chitkara Institute of Competitions, Sec. 9, Chandigarh. Taught +1, +2, IIT & AIEEE Competition Classes. ATTENDED WORKSHOPS ON
1. Online National Workshop on Fine Tuning Research Planning Using Elsevier Tools: Science Direct, Scopus and Mendeley organized by Research Development Committee K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
2. Two days online workshop on Free and Open source alternative for Web Conferencing and Teaching Learning on 15-16 July organized by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad Telangana. 3. Online Jmol Application Workshop on19 September 2020 . Attended the workshop registering under the Faculty category. This training was organised by the Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay, funded by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching
(PMMMNMTT), MoE, Govt. of India.
4. Teaching Strategies-Methodologies in Chemistry Online session conducted CBSE Centre of Excellence, Thiruvananthapuram on 21
5. ICT integration in teaching of (Science) Online Session conducted by CBSE Centre of Excellence, Allahabad (Prayagraj) On 30
CERTIFICATES OF APPRECIATION/PARTICIPATION
1. For Excellent Performance in Covid – 19 Pandemic General Awareness Quiz Organized by
“Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College”, Perambulur, Tamil Nadu. Spreading Awareness about the mode of transmission and control measures of COVID – 19. 2. In recognition of your commendable performance in General Awareness Quiz on Combating COVID-19 Pandemic hosted by Department of Management Studies, Ramchandra College of Engineering On 4/17/2020.
3. National Level Quiz on “Interview Skills” organized by Placement Cell, Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar, Telangana State on 6/18/2020.
4. National Level Quiz on the topic “Research methodology” organized by The Standard Fire Works Rajaratnam College for Women.
5. National Level Quiz on Communication Skills Organized by Department of Business Administration, Merit Haji Ismail Sahib Arts & Science College, Pernambut, Vellore District, Tamilnadu on 17/07/2020. 6. Online National Level Quiz on Concepts of Electrical Engineering on 24th May 2020 organized by EEE Department Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology . 7. Kahe Quiz on English for Employability conducted by Department by English and Foreign Languages on 24/05/2020 organized by Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. ONLINE TRAINING AND COURSES
1. Online Training on The Use of ICT Education held on 26th March, 2020 organized by Edu Buzz, in association with Delhi School Teachers Forum.
2. Online course on “Enhancing Soft Skills” conducted on 28/05/2020 organized by Career Connect Academy, Chittoor.
3. Introduction to Public Relation Marketing on 02/05/2020 organized by Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science, Kovaidpudur, Coimbatore.
4. 15 Days Certificate Program on Sustainable Materials and Technologies Conducted by Department of Chemistry, Vivekanandha College of Arts and Sciences for Women, Tiruchengode Taluk, Namakkkal, Tamil Nadu during 21/05/2020 to 04/06/2020.
ATTENDED WEBINARS ON
1. Cyber/Digital forensics & career aspects organized by K3 Consultants Hydrabad. 2. Role of Emotional Quotient on Professional Development organized by Bhagwan Mahavir college of management, on 19th April 2020.
3. Learn to Develop Android App organized by Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Amity University, Gwalior, on 24th May 2020
4. Cyber Security in Lockdown times organized by CSI Student Branch, SAIT – Indore. M.P. jointly with Computer Society of India on 30th April 2020.
5. Live Talk Series on June 2020 : Month of Eclipse organized by Gujrat Council on Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology, Vigyan Prasar Delhi and Gujrat Science City, Ahmedabad, on 30th May 2020.
6. The Danger of Online Teaching Continuing after the Pandemic organized by IITA – Indian International Teachers Association on June 5, 2020.
7. Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication organized by GD Goenka Toddler House
(Bikaner) & Vellore International School (Bikaner). 8. Bacterial Virulence: Perceptive and Pragmatic Approach held on 5th May, 2020 organized by Department of Microbiology, Indian Academy Degree College-Autonomous, Bangalore, Indian. 9. Nanoclay Application for Environment and Energy Organized by Department of Applied Science, Poornima Institute of Engineering and Technology on June 18, 2020. 10. International Web Conference on Smart Engineering Technologies 2020 (IWCSET – 2020) During 26 – 27 June 2020 organized by Ramco Institute of Technology Rajapalayam. 11. How to be secured in Digital Era organized by department of Business Administration, SRM Institute of Science and Technology held on 05/05/2020.
The above details complete my resume, while I submit for your perusal. Dated (UMESH KUMAR DHAMIJA)