G E O R G E W A S H I N G T O N U N I V E R S I T Y C L A S S O F 2 0 2 1
C O N T A C T
O T H E R W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
M E D I A A N D S P O R T S W O R K E X P E R I E N C E Major: Journalism and Mass Communications
Adobe Premiere Pro
Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
GW Police Department
Student-Monitor (Feb '19 - March '20)
Dr. Nikki Usher GWU
Student Researcher (Jan '19 - May '19)
BreakingT @ Nationals Park
Sales Associate (July '18 - Oct '18)
Desk-assistant (Aug '17 - March '20)
Quattro Goombas Brewery
Bartender (Oct '16 - Now)
Buffalo Wing Factory and Pub
Busser/Host/Cashier (Oct '13 - Oct '16)
Los Angeles Rams - PR and Communications Intern May 2020 - August 2020
- Compiled media on the organization (video and written). Put into an email report daily for internal dispersion and Tracked Sponsor coverage using IQMedia.
- Recorded, uploaded, and sent out Zoom press conferences.
- Drafted rookie bios and helped build credentials.
- Transcribed press conferences. And updated/designed a 250-page resource guide via InDesign. GWTV (GWU) - Anchor Spring 2020
- Sideline reporter at basketball games (Pregame/Halftime/Postgame videos)
- Correspondent anchor on monthly in-studio show. Unpaid internship. GW Hatchet (GWU) - Event Photographer Spring 2019
- Link to my favorite photo used: https://www.gwhatchet.com/2019/03/02/gymnastics-notches-second- place-finish-on-senior-day/
- Shot 1-2 events a week, about 300 photos for the online site or print paper. Unpaid internship. GRGW Sports Radio (GWU) - Co-host Spring 2019 and 2020
- Cohosted the sports news show live every Tuesday night from 4-6 on GW's Radio Network.
- Kept up on football, baseball, basketball, and GW Sports. Unpaid internship. GWU Athletic's Multimedia Department - Cameraman Spring 2019
- Trained as a sideline cameraman and filmed games before ESPN+ taking over televising games. Paid job. Stone Bridge High School Paper - Editor in Chief 2016-2017
- Site: https://www.bulldogtribune.com/
- Lead discussion for story assignments.
- Ensured all sections in the paper were balanced/covered, designing layouts, final edits, and sending the paper off to the press.
Dulles Little League (Ashburn, VA) - Plate and Field Umpire 2011-2018
- Umpired 5 games a week, almost every week spring and fall 6th grade through 12th grade.
- Learned crucial leadership, decision-making, and professionalism skills. Gameday Sports (VA) - Cameraman Fall 2016
- Site: http://gbnsports.com/
- Traveling cameraman Senior year of high school. Assembled, filmed with, then disassembled cameras and equipment weekly.Unpaid.
P R O G R A M S W I T H E X P . I N
Peter King - NFL Reporter
Chase Isaacs - Rams PR
Sam Farmer - LA Times
R E F E R E N C E S
R E L E V A N T C O U R S E W O R K / S T U D E N T E X P E R I E N C E Study Abroad in Granada, Spain - Fall 2019
-Post-summer classes and an online data analyst job with my professor: went overseas Sep-Dec.
See portfolio link in the top left of Resume for work mentioned below Some Videos Produced and Edited By Me Since 2018:
- Climate Change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l6JwICShI4
- Medical Marijuana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8po4G02pOnA
- Music Documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Gx-AhfJq4&t=39s Don't Wait Just Tell Me Podcast - Spring 2021
- Self-created podcast detailing issues in an easy-to-digest fashion. Episode 1 with Peter King in the portfolio.
Thanks for getting time to read about me, I would love to talk and let you get to know me