Date of Birth: 30–December-1995
Marital Status: Single
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills. Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical/Power Engineering at Jordan university of science and technology in Jordan, 2018 Training and Certificate:
• Mini MBA Certificate by Cambridge Training Collage, September 2019
• Risk Management training, by JEA (12 hours), December 2019
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (online course 9 hours), May 2020 Key Qualification:
Hard working with Strong sense of responsibility and self- motivation. Working for about two year as an electrical engineer, designing several kinds of projects including: hospitals, metro stations, hotels, banks and other types of projects.
Working at Consolidated Consultant Group (CCG) since February 2018 until present. Operational knowledge of system design, shop drawing and implementation of electrical engineering techniques and principles, Experienced in the following: Power System, Lighting System, Fire and Alarm System, Communication System and Low Current System.
Computer Skills & Programs:
• Microsoft Office
• Internet researching & navigation skills
• DIALux – Electrical Lighting calculation Software
• Ecodial – Electrical Power Calculation Software
Member of the Jordan Engineers Association (JEA).