Selegha N. Egba
Certified Scrum Master. email@example.com. 832-***-****
I am a results-oriented Scrum Master and Agile Coach with hands-on experience in managing complex projects that meet demanding time restraints and exceed all client expectations.
• Scrum Master and Lead Healthcare IT Project Manager with over 7 years’ experience in delivering advanced technologies for Healthcare IT and retail multinational clients.
• Extensive knowledge of Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Waterfall software development life cycles; as well as all aspects of change and configuration management.
• Experience in Agile tools such as Jira and Service-Now.
• Excels in adapting to a dynamic environment with constantly changing requirements while coaching and developing self-organized teams.
• A trusted advisor, creative problem-solver, and skilled communicator.
• Respected team player who successfully collaborates with others and is a servant leader of teams.
• Transformed waterfall teams into high performing, cross-functional, Agile teams (Scrum, Lean and Kanban).
• Outstanding communicator interacting effectively with management, distributed teams, vendors, and users at all skill levels.
Specialties: Visual Management, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Kanban, Coaching, Training, Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Agile Release Process, Facilitation and Team Building. I am bilingual in English and Russian.
Ettain Group. Contract
Scrum Master/Project manager
Coached team on Agile Principles, provide general guidance on Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
Proactively identify and found ways to resolve issue to prevent distractions and keep project on track.
Developed workflow chart and diagrams to ensure product team compliance with client’s deadlines.
Provide all support to team using a servant-leadership style whenever needed, and developed team building events.
Communicated effectively with my team to ensure they have what they need to complete a successful sprint.
Along with the Product owner, prioritizes backlog items.
Help team implement DevOps in organization.
Use key scrum metrics such as burndown charts and velocity to help deliver a quality product by agreed upon time.
Facilitate all scrum ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, sprint retro, release planning demos and other scrum meetings.
Peekhunt Inc, Philadelphia, PA APRIL 2015 – MAY 2020
Certified Scrum Master
Facilitated Scrum meeting such as sprint planning, daily stand-up, spring review, spring retro, release planning, demo and other Scrum-related ceremonies.
Coached Stakeholders, Product owner, and team on Scrum framework and Agile methodology.
Collaborated with other Scrum master to effectively implement Agile In the organization.
Came up with fun and creative ways to do sprint retro.
Communicated with Program Management office to ensure project goals and require lament were being met.
Encourage team to ensure system and progress improvement discussed in sprint retro meetings.
Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to management and affected teams.
Made sure task boards were being updated and ensure transparency and effective communication.
Supported Products Owner with Backlog refinement, documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
Assist with internal and external communication, shared information on task board to help improve transparency.
Facilitated the removal of impediments and for the team by targeting the issue internally in the or escalating to the right company personnel.
Encourage getting work done by empowering and not dictating or assigning.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
BA Business Administration – Strayer University
Moscow State Automobile Institute - Certificate of Russian Language
Certification: CSM (Certified Scrum Master) - Scrum Alliance, Respiratory Therapist, CNA, CPR and AED
CSM – Scrum Alliance Credential ID: 000898085