House No 52, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar,PB
Mentor, Engenius, Problem Solver and Quick Learner Sr. ISS-Punjab at COSYN Limited in PSPCL Project, Ludhiana 3 Years( present) Promoted- Sr. ISS Punjab dt 01.01.2020
● Manage 4000 company’s assets in all over Punjab along with Asset Tags.
● Maintain AMC of working partners - Lipi,Wep solutio,HP,APS,Samsung etc
● Manage and supply company information in MS Team, Kaizala,Yammar etc
● Provide MS office 365 support and training to new company employees
● Generating all PO and PSPCL invoice for Project and make track orders
● Help out ISS Team(L1) to keep track of devices parts that are being deployed additional duties as assigned by L2 or L3 team
● Acts as Level 2 Support for approximately 1200 employee over project
● Schedule VC meeting schedules in between Head Office,State Office and Zonal offices Infrastructure and Support Executive(ISS) - Ludhiana and Sub Urban Zone
● Reads, classifies, responds to, or re-assigns incoming Help desk Requests to either Technical Services Team or Business Applications Team
● Provided on-phone and online support for users of extended campus communication network to facilitate effective operation of IT resources.
● Develop and manage internal and external support documentation.
● Train the new employee before deploy in department and cross check the activities
● Phone, email, walk-up, and inbound ticket queue support for incoming employee IT service requests
Service Engineer at H&H Pvt. Ltd at GST Department, Amritsar 1 Year 200+ NGO’s and GO’s users along with Batala and Taran Taran offices
● Monitor the devices status day
● Provide special/ sudden support to VIP users
● Book and schedule video conferencing hall in DC office
● Arrange user ID and login at the time of new user transferred
● Responsible for providing desktop and network support for the information Technology customer base on department
● Utilize troubleshooting techniques in support of FTP Servers, Work Stations,Networked Printers, Network hub/switches, routers,,VLAN,UPS and circuits time to time.
● Processes approximately 30 to 50 Help desk Requests Tickets a day
● Assisted users with implementing new software and network infrastructure to ease transition to new technology assets and planned operations. System Engineer at CMC (TCS) at Excise and Taxation Department, Jalandhar 7 Years 300+ government users in 6 Offices
● Manage department internet and intranet system in various department
● Provide the support to remotely connect and
● Diagnose PC/hardware/Windows/Linux ubuntu problems/Network
● Allot the IP Address to system and arrange the record
● Maintain IP Surveillance Camera and allow specific permission to the users .
● Manage telephone exchange in department
● Collect and maintain documents of system for official signature time to time
● Keep track of PC parts that are being deployed in our inventory database
● Change the passwords and secret codes as per instructions given by authorities.
IP Addressing: know subletting and understand the network by short hand Router: configure, service and maintain.
Switch: configure for Vlan & STP, service and maintains Networking: Manage all devices come under network
Cloning: clone the system and network through clonezilla and ghost etc. Sharing: Able to share all types of Printer, devices CCTV Camera, IP phone Exchange. Operating Systems: Windows 10 and pervious; Linux Debian –Ubuntu, Computer Qualification
Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking at Chandigarh Educational Qualifications
Passed Senior Secondary Examination from H.P.B.S.E Passed Matriculation Secondary examination from H.P.B.S.E Language known
S/o Sh. Bhal Chand Rana,
J.P.O – Langna Teh – Joginder Nagar
Distt. – Mandi(HP) PIN – 176120
Date: __14.04.2020 Sanjay Rana