San Francisco Bay Area · 408-***-****
email@example.com · hIps://www.linkedin.com/in/vikas-sharma-19411b1/ Execu&ve Summary
IT professional with strong industry experience in Program/Project Management, Strategy and SoluXon Architecture. Involved in managing end to end delivery of complex projects including design, development and deployment of large scale systems for Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, CommunicaXons, ITSM and Government agencies. Managed 30+ million dollars budget, 50+ team size and has solid track record in leading cross-funcXonal teams spanning across US, Europe, Asia and South America. A Computer Engineering graduate, Senior Management Program cerXﬁed from Indian InsXtute of Management, PMP CerXﬁed and CerXﬁed Scrum Master. Professional Experience
Kaiser Permanente 2016 - Present
Senior Program Manager, Digital TransformaXon, Cognizant Technology SoluXons Leading the ApplicaXon Security Risk assessment and RemediaXon iniXaXve which spans across 13 criXcal applicaXons supporXng Kaiser members. This includes collaboraXng with Product, Compliance, Risk Oﬃce, Business and Finance teams.
• Responsible for support transiXon from incumbent vendor, Incident, problem and change management, SLA adherence
• Deﬁned and operaXonalized the project governance structure and delivered 100% of the projects within budget and on Xme with expected quality, an annual reducXon of technical debt by 30%
• Improved member engagement for Kaiser digital plagorm by 25% since last 2 years
• Achieved >98% SLA adherence, saved >120 PW eﬀort through conXnuous improvement and automaXon over a period of 2 yrs
• Deﬁned and implemented applicaXon onboarding process for KP Digital according to Playbooks, best pracXces and helped increased the product adopXon
• HosXng the monthly and Quarterly review meeXngs with senior leadership Williams Sonoma 2013 - 2016
Senior Manager, Retail & Consumer Goods, Cognizant Technology SoluXons Led end to end project delivery of eCommerce Omnichannel porgolio consisXng of mulXple projects running simultaneously for building Order Management (OMS) soluXons to scale for future.
• Created self-service returns and customer order visibility portal resulXng in a yearly saving of $12M and improved customer engagement
• Responsible for launching new fulﬁllment channels allowing customers to buy online and pick-from-store or ship- to-store and return at the store, generaXng addiXonal online revenue by $40M
• OpXmized and improved the customer care processes resulXng in faster and beIer service to the end customers with 20% reduced cost
• Implemented ConXnuous Service Improvements to idenXfy and ﬁx areas while opXmizing operaXonal load thereby gaining care center eﬃciencies by 15%
• Drive communicaXon with leadership and other stakeholders, streamlined processes working with oﬃce of CIO and vendor management
Ross Stores Inc. 2012 - 2013
Manager, CommunicaXon and Media, Accenture
• Managed large matrix organizaXon to execute store-level go-lives for 1200+ retail locaXons for WFM project deployment during Pilot and Rollout.
• Responsible for deﬁning the deployment strategy and Approach, Create deployment plan and Go/No-Go Criteria, Cutover/ Rollback and TransiXon Plans for deploying and transiXoning the WFM project
• Established execuXve level relaXonships and executed deployment plan, Cutover, Rollback and TransiXon Plans BMC SoEware Inc 2011 - 2012
Manager, GlobalLogic Inc.
Established Program Partner IncepXon process to set up product engineering lab based out of Kiev, Ukraine. Responsible for owning the execuXve level relaXonship, creaXng and aligning product development processes and managing the overall program for $20 M engagement. Tiburon Inc. 2009 - 2011
Manager, GlobalLogic Inc.
Responsible for conceptualizing the product engineering lab in the area of public safety. Led 4 product streams with 5+ million dollar budget and 50+ team size and achieved 10-15% cost saving (year over year). Established the product engineering processes, execuXve level relaXonships and the management of overall program. Catered to the saXsfacXon of various businesses and IT execuXve stakeholders. Hosted the monthly and Quarterly review meeXng with Sr IT Leadership
• CerXﬁed Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
• Senior Management Program from Indian InsXtute of Management, CalcuIa, India
• Bachelor in Computer Engineering from Marathwada University, India Work Authoriza&on: US CiXzen
References available upon request
age 2 of 2