NITISH BHARADWAJ, MECHANICAL ENGINEER
890-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Sahu Tola, Haweli Kharagpur, Munger, Bihar-811213 https://www.linkedin.com/nitish-bharadwaj-284b60107 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
DEGREE INSTITUTE / BOARDS CGPA/PERCENTAGE YEAR
M.Tech (Mechanical design) National Institute of Technology Karnataka 8.73 2019-21 B.E. (Mechanical engineering) Siddaganga Institute Of Technology, Tumkur 9.13 2013-17 Senior Secondary K N Memo Academy, Munger, Bihar 66.20% 2013 Secondary Viswasanthi EM High School, Krishna DT, AP 10 2011 TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Solid edge
• MS Oﬃce: Word, Power Point
Vibrational Analysis of embedded Shape memory alloy composite Major project, M.tech
• COMSOL Multiphysics 5.5 is used to evaluate the free vibration analysis of beam with embedded SMA wires.
• The software modeling results are compared with analytical solutions. CNT Reinforced Composite Plates Mini project, M.tech
• Bending and free vibration analysis of composite plate reinforced by single-walled carbon nanotubes using ANSYS ﬁnite element software.
Analysis of lug bracket and lug joint in aircraft frame Mini project, M.tech
• Stress analysis and Fatigue analysis of diﬀerent lug material and loading condition using ANSYS ﬁnite element software. Safety and Ergonomics in collaborative Robotics Seminar report, M.tech
• Developed a generic tool for performing accurate ergonomic assessments of co-manipulation activities and its applica- tion to the optimal design of collaborative robots. Walking bicycle by Theo Jansen mechanism Class project, M.tech
• Theo Jansen linkage mechanism is used in this project.
• The dynamic modelling of four leg mechanism was done in Adams. Design and fabrication of musical fountain Major project, B.E.
• This project implements the concept of synchronizing plethora of water jet, ﬂowing through circumferential angular holes, with bass of music with help of solenoid valves. Solar Power Birds Scarer Mini project, B.E.
• The idea of this “Mini-project” is to build a component which can detect birds and animals in agriculture ﬁelds.
• The PIR sensor is used to detect the invasion.
Courses form Coursera
• Introduction to Basic Vibration (https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/records/KEZCUMLS7LJ8) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
• Heavy Engineering Corporation
• FEEL Employable Training Program organized by College of Leadership and HRD, Mangalore AWARDS
• Won the carrom tournament in NITK fresher’s cup and in School
• Was the Head boy of school during 2010-2011
• Won the Basketball Intra school tournament in 2010
• Won the Football Intra school tournament in 2009
• Achieved green belt in Karate and brown belt in Kung fu LANGUAGES
• Ability to adapt to a new environment with ease
• Hard worker, Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Striving to learn new things
• Good team player
• Playing Carrom, Badminton, Cricket
• Cooking food
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.