José F. Pacheco Alcalá 787-***-****
***** ** * ****** *** apt 204 Miami FL 33172 firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to obtain an employment opportunity where I can learn, and apply my skills and knowledge, while I complete my doctorate of chiropractic program.
• Fast learner
• Ability to work in teams
• Customer service oriented
• Written & verbal skills
• Can work with minimal supervision
Leaders' Institute; Banco Popular of Puerto Rico, June-2008
• Completed 3 month Leadership training focused on developing skills to enable high performing teams and collaboration.
High School, Nuestra Escuela; May-2010
• Received Mayor's Award for Most Outstanding student
• Received Most Outstanding Athlete Award
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón; August-2009
• Completed undergraduate degree with full tuition for outstanding academic results in High School
Customer Service Party City, Guaynabo, PR Summer of 2012 Customer Service Victoria's Secret, San Juan, PR Summer 2012 & 2013 Recreation Leader Flamingo Summer Camp,
Summer 2013 & 2014
Old Navy, San Juan, PR Summer 2013
Bachelor of Science
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón,
San Juan, PR
May of 2014
Life University, Marietta, GA January 0f 2015-Present References
References are available upon request.