VIVEK KUMAR GIRI
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Vivek Kumar Giri
LinkedIn GeeksForGeeks LeetCode
Having 6 years of industry experience, key role is to design, develop and maintain android apps from scratch to play store release.
Travelled overseas (Malaysia, Thailand etc.) for projects.
Excellent communication skills
Android SDK, Framework
OOPS, Design Pattern
MVVM, MVP, MVC
Dagger 2, RxJava
SQLite, Room DB
REST APIs, TDD, CICD
JUnit, Mockito, Proguard
Git, Jira, Confluence
Orange.com, Gurgaon as Senior Software Engineer
Sep 2019 - Present
• Created app to get remote access of routers/switches and reduced company’s field engineer’s cost by 20%
• Working on Orange Money Android App that is being used worldwide for financial transactions.
Monster.com, Noida as Senior Software Engineer
Sep 2018 - Sep 2019
• Revamped Monster Job Seeker App, Employer App and Rojgar Duniya App, and enhanced product performance and increased user engagement by 30%
• Designed strategic plan for component development to achieve reusability & scalability at code levels.
• Supervised 5-6 members team for planned execution of milestones/sprints to get the final product released within timelines
Mobiloitte Technologies, Delhi as Senior Software Engineer
Dec 2014 - Sep 2018
• Have Been to many overseas (Malaysia, Thailand etc.) Projects and made them successful.
• Have created more than 20 apps and uploaded them to play store and maintained them.
• Supervised 5-6 members team in project for the whole milestone’ deliveries.
• Trained junior members of team in space of android development and its best practices.
• Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
• “Best Performer” at Monster.com
• Awarded by Science Open Merit Test (Govt. of N.C.T Delhi)
• Merit/Academic certificate from NIIT and at school level
DS & Algo
Bachelor of Technology, IT CGPA: 7/10
Air Force School, Delhi
Science Associate, CGPA: 7/10
Monster Job Search App (1,000,000+ downloads) implemented new User Interface to fix lot of issues in the legacy code also upgraded the tech stack being used in the app hence increasing the app performance and user engagement https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monsterindia.seeker.views
Tech Stack: MVVM, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Glide, Deep Linking, Ok Google Integration, Dagger 2 (DI)
FitGalaxy App, Fitness App, 100,000+ downloads, created the app from scratch, did lot of chart animation to show user’s calories, carbs, protein and fat intake and provided video, audio playback to follow physical exercises https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitgalaxy
Tech Stack: MVVM, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Volley, MPAndroid Chart, Glide, Dagger 2 (Dependency Injection)
FansKick User App, Malaysia’s onsite project, 10,000+ downloads, created the app from scratch to show live football match scores, teams playing, live football match streaming and player’s live video streaming to be viewed by the users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanskick.user
Tech Stack: MVVM, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Wowza Video Live Streaming Engine, ExoPLayer, Socket, Live Chat
FansKick Player App, Malaysia’s onsite project, 1,000+ downloads, created the app from scratch to provide and interface the football players to go live through the app and hence their followers and fans can see their live streams https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanskick.player
Tech Stack: MVVM, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Wowza Live Streaming Engine, ExoPLayer, Socket, Live Chat
ZuperPro Field Service Management App, 1,000+ downloads, created the from scratch to provide small field jobs to users, they could find a nearby job and customer location and earn through it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zuperpro.android.employee
Tech Stack: AsynTask, Sqlite, Java, Android Studio, Room
SwimSyn App, 1,000+ downloads, refurbished the app, swimmers used this app to log their lap times, chart analysis of their training progress and whole data was being stored in sqlite https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.donaldson.swimsync
Tech Stack: AsynTask, Sqlite, DAT File, Java, Bluetooth, beacons, sensors
CryptAssist App, Thailand’s onsite project, created the app as a cryptocurrency wallet for the CryptAssist coin, forked from bitcoin, so that the users can do the coin’s transaction to each other.
Tech Stack: Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, MVVM, BitCoinJ, LiveData, Crypto Currency
Postal Address: Dwarka Sector 8, New Delhi 110077