Graduate of Aeronautical Engineering bachelor’s-degree program seeking an engineer or project assistant position.
Academic studies have provided a foundation in engineering, aerodynamics and physics; structural dynamics; systems design and testing; flight mechanics and controls; and 2D and 3D CAD design tools.
Btech – Aeronautical Engineering
Manipal Institute of Technology – MAHE
• GPA – 6.12/10
Course completions include :
Higher secondary education
Delhi public school
• 12th – 75%
• 10th – 8.4 gpa
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
• technical expertise
• creativity and innovative thinking
• strong software knowledge in catia
• attention to detail
• communication skills, both verbal and written
• project and time management skills
• a commitment to keeping up to date with technical developments
• the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines EXPERIENCE
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited- Intern
• Practical Exposure to manufacture and fabrication of aircraft systems.
• In-depth knowledge of the working of each and every department present inside the company.
National aerospace laboratory- project assistant
• designing of aircraft parts .