Nurse Practitioner, U.S Army National Guard
Head-to-toe Physicals – including Breast examination. Testicular examination. Prostate exam. Rectal exam. Cerumen disimpaction. Cultures/Swabs. EKG. Splinting. Immunizations. IUD removal. Pap smear. Pelvic exam. Peak Flow meter. Strep/Influenza testing. Suture removal. Contraceptives education. STD screening and education. Obtaining and interpreting lab results. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
The NP Group - Bowie, MD
December 2017 to Present
32 hours per week
• Conducted Compensation and Pension exams on behalf of Veterans Administrations vendors
• Reviewed medical history provided in providers Profile prior to appointment
• Gathered information from the veteran from performing a history and physical exam, using a Disability Questionnaires (DBQs) placed on the order
• Ordered ancillaries such as, x- rays, labs, EKG, echo, and pulmonary function test as clinically indicated to substantiate a claimed condition
• Maintained HIPAA confidentiality always
• Completed and submitted charts/ orders within 48 hours of order date Nurse Practitioner
Signify Health - Chantilly, VA
October 2017 to Present
16 hours per week
• Conducted health risk assessments/wellness visits with Medicare patients in homes and/or medical facilities
• Assessed physical and psychosocial status of assigned Medicare patients
• Performed home visits to assess members post-hospitalization
• Provided referrals as per provider guidelines
• Prepared documentation of the visit via assigned tablet device as indicated in the Provider Manual
• Maintained working equipment and supplies
• Maintained HIPAA
LightRx Medical Spa - North Bethesda, MD
March 2017 to April 2018
20 hours per week
• Obtained medical history to identify contraindications for receiving treatment at medical spa
• Assessed and identified risk factors
• Performed Laser hair removal with IPL laser technology
• Performed skin tightening, fat reduction and cellulite reduction via legacy, Rx Lipo and Sculpsure technology
• Reviewed consents
• Provided pre/and post care instructions for treatment
• Work closely with clinical director and other staff members
• Worked with EMR
RN Fertility Coordinator
Shady Grove Fertility Center - Washington, DC
September 2014 to October 2016
10 hours every other weekend
• Assisted with the coordination, case management and treatment of the clinical care of fertility patients.
• Provided patient/couple counseling, OI/IVF procedure teaching.
• Coordinated patient treatment plans in conjunction with established clinical protocols.
• Established a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients' families.
Public Health Nurse II (Maternal Child health and TB Case Manager) Fairfax County Health Department - Alexandria, VA
February 2012 to July 2014
8350 Richmond HWY, Alexandria, VA, 22309
February 2012 - July 2014 40 hours per week
• Provided case management to individuals with comprehensive health issues
• Evaluated need for inpatient/outpatient, and home care.
• Provided telephone triage and referrals to maternity clients as Nurse of the Day (NOD).
• Provided screening, evaluation and consultation for clients in the field and home.
• Provided case management to prenatal, postpartum mothers and infants, and individuals with infectious diseases.
• Identified and evaluated any delays in care.
• Assisted and coordinated Tuberculosis contact investigation in the community.
• Obtained specimen samples.
• Reviewed patient charts and completed data entry. Supervisor Registered Nurse
Fairfax County Health Department - Woodbridge, VA
February 2013 to December 2013
10 hours per week as needed
• Provided supervision to all residents in health care, assisted living and independent living facilities.
• Acted as a leader and manager of assigned positions.
• Reviewed clinical charts assessments
• Maintained appropriate documentation
• Worked with Care Plan Coordinator and Director of Nursing to understand course of resident care plan treatment.
• Initiated a discharge planning and readmission prevention plan when applicable
• Utilized Certified Nursing Assistants in conducting rounds and assessing resident medication and treatment needs.
• Delegated tasks of non-medical treatment needs to nursing assistant.
• Created and distributed resident care or staff reports to appropriate staff and sends to the Director of Nursing in a timely manner.
• Complied with Westminster at Lake Ridge's established safety rules and practices. Registered Nurse II
Inova Fairfax Hospital - Intermediate Care Unit - Fairfax, VA February 2011 to February 2013
40 hours per week
• Provided safe therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way.
• Administered medication via different routes.
• Offered shadowing experience to new graduate.
• Obtained blood pressure, blood specimens.
• Initiated IV therapy
• Performed psychosocial/physiologic assessments.
• Formulated a plan of care based on trends of similar patients, including patient education and discharge planning.
• Evaluated patient outcomes and makes revisions in the plan of care.
• Documented all patient care activities as per documentation standards. Assisted the healthcare team with the documentation process.
• Appropriately delegated patient care activities to other health care team members. Organization Involvement
• Sigma Theta Tau International
• Nurse Corps Scholarship Recipient
• Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, 2/28/19
Master's in Nursing in FNP
Concordia University of Wisconsin - Mequon, WI
August 2012 to December 2016
January 2008 to May 2010
University Dr - Winchester, VA
Geriatric, Urgent Care, Acute Care, Geriatrics
Family Nurse Practitioner
June 2017 to February 2022
Basic Life Support (BLS)
August 2018 to August 2019
Botox and Dermal Filler
Nursing Skills: Clinical Judgment — Proficient
Measures a candidate’s ability to assess a patient's condition and implement the appropriate medical intervention.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/gam-xva7maw02ved Electronic Medical Records Knowledge — Highly Proficient December 2018
Measures a candidate’s knowledge of EMR data and associated privacy regulations, as well as best practices for EMR use.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/vn7unrpqgjz8l6w1 Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.