Objective:Seeking a position with a Major in Law and Policy and Environmental Sustainability. I offer an ambitious, resourceful, and innovative contribution to any project with training. Skills:
● Ms Word and Excel
● Accuracy and Timeliness
● Strong Teamwork
● Report Analysis
Valley Harvest 2017-2021
● Used Quickbooks to report daily expenses.
● Managed the flow of money in and out of the store.
● Wrote checks to Vendors.
● Reported information back to the owner with detailed information.
● Various administrative duties such as filing, sorting and distributing. Zumiez
Assistant Manager 2013-2016
● Resolved customer inquiries and solved customer complaints.
● Trained staff and motivated the team to meet sales goals.
● Supervised employees, and directed any issues.
● Inventory-taking, and reconciling cash receipts.
● Carry out customer satisfaction metrics.
● Contributed to ideas and creative thought process with the merchandising team. Nordstrom
Sales Associate 2016-2018
● Stocking merchandise and ensuring workstation is well maintained.
● Greeting customers and using interpersonal skills to get to know each individual.
● Building customer relationships.
● Providing relevant sales information and meeting daily sales.
● Working to resolve customer complaints and ensuring the best shopping experience.
● Being knowledgeable.
University Of Washington, Tacoma. 2016-2020
Law and Policy, with a Minor in Environmental Sustainability Bachelors
Kentwood High School 2012-2016
High School Diploma
● Community Service Clubs
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST