Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA — Interior Design August 2016 - May 2020
Intern — Malone O ce Environment
October 2020 - February 2021
● Frequently used organizational abilities to maintain and update the materials library.
● Assisted designers with coordinating colors and selecting furniture and ﬂoor coverings.
● Updated and organized the ﬁling system of speciﬁcation records for the past ten years.
● Worked onsite at construction sites to help maintain the timeline of ongoing projects.
Draftsman — IPG Architects and Planners
January 2019 - July 2019
● Assisted architects with preparing drawings and speciﬁcations for interior construction, furnishings,
lighting, and ﬁnishes.
● Coordinated colors and selected furniture, ﬂoor coverings, and window treatments for multiple endeavors.
● Was the main point of contact for vendors concerning client orders and product samples.
● Used organization abilities to maintain the materials library.
● Was able to keep projects on budget by meticulously notating pricing structure for various aspects of the design, and kept the project manager aware.
Alpha Sigma Alpha — Valdosta State University
● Editor and Historian
Maintained organization and web design.
● Vice president of New Member Education
Coordinated and hosted a multitude of events
including retreats and ceremonies.
Dean's List 2020
This was achieved by
maintaining a 3.5 grade
point average for at least
Valdosta State University
Research on second wave
feminist artist, Judy
Chicago, was selected to be
presented in this
References are available