PROFILE AND STRENGTH
Mechanical and Automation Engineer
Backed by strong academic credentials in B.Tech;
• Ability to learn the latest trends and techniques of the field, having an inborn quantitative aptitude, determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the core industry.
• Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
• Well-developed communication skills, credibility & integrity, exceptional presentation skills with the ability to perform above expectations.
• Ability to lead and coordinate the team and work within a team. GAURAV TIWARI
DOB :15 August 1993
Phone No: +91 – 964-***-****
Address: A-356 Mandawali Fazalpur
Buddha marg Delhi -110092
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Playing Guitar, Listening Music,
Reading Books, Playing Cricket
• Solid works 2016 3D Design, 2D
• CFD Simulation, Static and
• MS-Office Package
CURRENT CTC: 9.5 Lac per annum
NOTICE PERIOD : 30 DAYS
Livpure Pvt Ltd (SAR Group)
Assistant Manager – R&D
• Complete Ownership of Livpure Water Purifier Product Range
• To do R&D on products and benchmarking on Competition products
• Coordinating with supplier for trial lot procurement
• Work closely with electronic team, marketing team, SCM, quality and purchase team for timely launch of product
• Prepare and Review BOM, Mechanical Drawings and TDS
• Coordinate with team for testing and validation.
• Working on New UV Box, and ATB RO machines.
Orient Electric Ltd (CK Birla Group)
Senior Engineer – R&D (Mechanical)
Feb 2016–Feb 2020
• To do Product development from initial level to its completion and launch
• Participation in EESL tender and Product alignment as per tender in terms of cost, quality and different wattages.
• To make 3D modelling 2d drawings of various parts in solid works (Casting, Sheet metal and Extrusion).
• To ensure product Validation that includes Mechanical (IP, thermal, IK test) Optical (Photometry and Total Lumens) and Electrical validation.
• To ensure all Mechanical BOM, TDS of product, Packaging of product, catalogue, tender document.
• To ensure CFD Simulation in Solid works, static analysis In Solid works of all the new designed products, Prototyping of Product and making sure Final tool release design.
• To develop new Vendors, product, out sourcing of new LED indoor product.
• To do value engineering on existing product in terms of aesthetics, cost and technical improvement.
• To ensure proper planning of Business surge (Production capacity planning) and Provide support to Production for Production related issues.
• To ensure vendor price negotiation for products, final costing of product.
Greenstar R&D India Pvt Ltd (Toshiba Group)
Design Engineer – R&D (Mechanical)
June 2014–Feb 2016
• To do R&D of new product give concept of various outdoor street light fixture (mechanical fixture) and then develop its 3D design virtually
• Simulation and testing in SOLIDWORKS itself that include CFD
(thermal), static analysis, Dynamic analysis (vibration analysis) and analysis of result and making report
• Develop prototype at vendor ends and ensure testing on the prototype
• To do cable routing from top to bottom approach in the product and then to make cable drawing related to product. EDUCATION
2010-2014 B-tech (Mechanical and Automation Engineering) 79% From GGSIPU, New Delhi
2010 SSC (PCM)
88% From Mayur Public School CBSE Board, New Delhi 2008 HSC (All subjects)
86.3% From Mayur Public School CBSE Board, New Delhi EXPERTISE AND KEY SKILLS
• Strong decision maker
• Product Development and Management
• Vendor Development
• Solid works 3D CAD Designing
• Knowledge of Basic Manufacturing Process
• Knowledge of LED Outdoor and Indoor Products
• Knowledge of Water Purifiers and UV Disinfectant Machine DECLARATION
I declare that the information and facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.