Khandelwal Prashant Kalidas
Phone: (M) +91-701*******
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prashant-khandelwal-152b18a3 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to accept new update technology of Embedded and Avionics System, and Aspiring to work in the field of Embedded System Design with a growth-oriented organization of repute. SKILLS: -
EXPERIENCE (08/2018 – Present): -
Vimanic systems (I) PVT LTD, Bengaluru.
Embedded Hardware design & testing engineer
• Worked on project GPS clock and Railway Tail lamp.
• Used microcontrollers like PIC, ATMEGA and Developed Embedded Hardware & software.
• Developed Digital circuit, Complex electronic system for desired specification with schematic and PCB footprint for required specification.
• Worked on project schedule, soldering, EMI/EMC testing and other technical works.
• BOM preparation and select useful and affordable components from leading industries with data-sheets. also, perform other related duties as assigned by management. OTHER SKILLS
• Familiar with DO 178, Oscilloscope, Power Supply, Multimeter, Logic Analyzer, Power Analyzer etc.
• Wireless communication security algorithms, basic of ASIC design, basic of FPGA design,
• Avionics systems, UAV systems, navigation systems, control system. C, Embedded C, MATLAB, Python, HTML, Arduino, Assembly(basic), C++, RTOS.
Mbed C, MPLAB IDE V-8.92, Keil u-Vision, AVR studio, MPLAB X IDE, Atmel studio 7.0, PyCharm, Code blocks, Dev-C++.
Altium Design Suite 20.0, OrCAD, MATLAB V2018b, Ki-Cad, Easy EDA, Allegro 17.2, Pspice 17.2, Simulink, Proteus.
Platform: Raspberry-pi, STM32 Nucleo, Arduino UNO, Arduino mega, ARM 7, ARM 9, Arm-M4 cortex, IOT.
I2C, UART/USART, SPI, USB, RS232, RS 485, MIL-1553, AINC-429, IEEE 802.11 ac/n, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.15, Coolterm, CAN.
ATmega328, ATmega328p, ATmega32, ATmega32A, PIC12f675, PIC16F877a, PIC16F675, PIC18F4580, LPC2138, LPC2148, STM32f401RE, 8051, NXP.
Window XP, Windows Insta, Window 7, Window 8, Window 10, Android, Linux, Mac OS.
Peripherals: LED, LCD, Sensors, ESP8266 Modem, EEPROM, GSM, Timers, Interrupts, RTOS.
• Master of Technology in Aerospace Avionics (M.tech) IIAEM (Jain university), Bengaluru.
PROJECT: - “Security in Aircraft Internal Wireless Communication” in DARE (DRDO)
• Bachelor of Technology in electronics and communication (B.Tech) Chartered institute of technology (Rajasthan Technical university), Aburoad. PROJECT: - “Real time clock” in college
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Good Fundamentals of Electronics and communication Engineering Subject.
• Brilliant presentation skills that help demonstrate the qualities of a product effectively.
• Can travel and work as per the requirements of the organization.
• Good knowledge of wireless communication, its IEEE standard and encoding as well as decoding algorithms.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Visit of ISRO Telemetry tracking and command network.
• Visit of HINDUASTAN AERONAUTICAL LABORATORY (HAL) for ATC.
• Attended workshop on “Smart System UAV’s and its application collaborate with Karnataka state council for science and technology” in May 2018.
• Attended flight testing lab in IIT Kanpur, August 2017.
• Attended Conference of Emerging Technologies and Applications of UAV Held by SIATI in 2017.
• Attended Workshop of Development of Fixed Wing Mini UAV For Autonomous Operations Held By CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories In 2017. ACHIVEMENTS
• Won second prize in science fair for presenting project on periscope in 2002.
• Won painting competition award for inter village in year 2007.
• Actively participated in various sport activities for inter school.
• Leader of scout-guide group during high school time. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust.
• Ability to cope up with different situation, confident and quick learner.
• Better understanding and smart work.
• Date of Birth: 02/08/1992
• Nationality: Indian
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Marwari, Spanish (Beginner).
• Permanent Address: 8B, pragati nagar society;Nr. Vidyut board, Deodar Ta: Deodar, Dist.: Banas kantha; Gujarat – 385330
• I declare that the all the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Khandelwal Prashant Kalidas