To be a part of an organization where get a chance to
use my knowledge and skills to contribute in the progress of the organization as well as myself.
2012 - SSLC with 88 % in CSI School, coimbatore.
2015 - DME with 72% in Govt polytechnic clg
Completed Apprenticeship training as an engine
assembly technician at TVS Motor Company,Hosur,India. 2017-2018 (2-Years)
Worked as a Quality Inspector at Craftsman
2018 - 2020(2-Years)
Worked as a Maintenace technician in
shawarmer, Saudi Arabia.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Read blueprints and specifications.
● Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
● Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
● Inspect,test or measure materials or products being produced.
● Measure products with calipers,gauges or micrometers.
● Accept or reject finished items.
● Report inspection and test data.
● Documentate the data’s that measured.
● Inspect the product before dispatch with gauges and visual.
13/4 Bismi nagar,
New green park, Saramedu,
+91 - 875-***-****
● Smart working and focused.
● Fast learner.
● Dedicated and Self Motivator.
● Team management
● Software - MS-OFFICE
● Automobile Painting
● Desktop and laptop Hardware.
Strength and Positive