Empowered by education. Driven by excellence.
Highly- motivated, focused computer science with a Scrum Master certification. Knowledgeable in waterfall and Agile. Proven ability to collaborate, increasing team efficiency and implementing new technologies. EDUCATION
University of Rhode Island, Kingston RI 2020
Bachelor of Art: Computer Science August 2020
Minor : Business and Fine Arts
Technical Course work and Skills
● Certified Scrum Master (Issued August 2019)
● Microsoft Office Specialist Certification ( Issued May 2019) WORK EXPERIENCE
Project Coordinator Intern, Allstate Insurance May 2020 - August 2020
● Prototyped a forum that will allow developers to ask and answer department related questions, either to their specific team or another team.
● Produced four conceptual wireframe designs of an executive dashboard; Collected feedback from developers
● Facilitated small groups, where I presented the assigned projects for feedback to ensure a quality product.
● Worked closely with Project Managers; updating spreadsheets Project manager Intern, Allstate Insurance May 2019 - August 2019
● Created a centralized location for Project managers to enter key data points and from that centralized location all that data will be fed into various audiences for projects that are trending negatively yellow or Red.
● Designed a mock draft of the entry forms with a typed out requirement form and presented it to my senior manager.
● Facilitated small groups, where I presented my entry form for feedback to ensure a quality product.
● Worked closely with two experienced Scrum Masters, Agile coach, program manager. Project managers and worked diligently with, SDLC, NON -SDLC and Agile/Scrum.
● Supervised four projects and created status reports at the end of every week.
● Scheduled weekly meetings for my team and one- on -one with my mentor and manager.
● Promoted empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project.
Student System Administrator, University of Rhode Island September 2016 - 2019
● Worked with Ticket Claims, enrollment and provider requirements and worked with the technology team to resolve application issues.
● Delivered and set up computers, copiers and other ESI-related equipment.