PERSONAL INFORMATION Eshwar Venkatesh
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eshwar-venkatesh-69a79b96/ PERSONAL STATEMENT I would like to introduce myself as a postgraduate Mechatronics engineer aspiring to reach the top position in the innovation department of an organization by implementing my knowledge.
Aug 2018–Jun 2019 Manufacturing engineer
Venkatesh Eshwar, Vilnius (Lithuania)
· Security alarm and video surveillance installation.
· Prioritizing and monitoring work.
· Reading the Building Diagram in a construction site.
· Unified surveillance and control center building.
· Handling BOSCH machines for creating a path for all sensor installation. Deliverables
· Building pathways for ethernet cables and sensor cables.
· Building the hub station.
· Testing the connection between station and endpoints and cross-checking the ethernet port. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Sep 2016–May 2018 Mechatronics systems EQF level 2 Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Vilnius (Lithuania) Thesis “IMAGE PROCESSING IMPLEMENTATION FOR ROBOT TRAJECTORY DESIGN USING SINGLE CAMERA”
· Mechanics of Mechatronics and Robotic Systems.
· Experimental Research of Mechatronics Systems.
· Modelling of Mechatronics Systems; Sensors in Mechatronics.
· The use of the Finite Elements Method in Continuum Mechanics with Diagnostics in Mechatronics and Control of Mechatronics Systems.
Sep 2017–Feb 2018 Mechatronics Erasmus+
University of Minho, Guimaraes (Portugal)
· Power Electronics; Embedded Systems.
· Industrial Metrology.
· Image Processing and Computer Vision; Hydraulics and Pneumatics; Materials Selection. Oct 2015–Mar 2016 IELTS Language test
11/4/20 © European Union, 2002-2020 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 1 / 3 Curriculum vitae Eshwar Venkatesh
English language test preparation for Academic through the British council and certified B2 level. Jun 2015–Sep 2015 A1 Language
Goethe-Institute, Coimbatore (India)
German language course for 160 units of 45 minutes duration each; achieved A1 certificate. Aug 2011–Apr 2015 Mechatronics Bachelor of
Anna University, chennai (India)
· Mechanics, computer science, computer languages (OOPS, C & CNC).
· Machine designing, machine processing, robotics, and machine vision. PERSONAL SKILLS
Mother tongue(s) Telugu, English
Foreign language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production Hindi C1 B2 B2 B2 B2
Tamil C1 A2 C1 B2 A2
German A1 A1 A1 A1 A1
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user Common European Framework of Reference for Languages - Self-assessment grid Communication skills -good communication skills gained through experiences in the sports team and volunteering.
-worked in a family business (footwear showroom) as a sales representative experiencing a different approach to communicate with customers.
-multiculturalists; traveled to Lithuania, France, Latvia, Portugal, Gdansk and some parts of India. Organisational / managerial skills -good team-leading skills where we won matches in Hockey, Basketball, and Football.
-a good starter in sports, group speeches and organizing events. Job-related skills - good command in C and C++, CNC (Computer Numeric Control), and Matlab.
- intermediate in Simulink, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, VREP and interlink between Matlab and Solidworks; Matlab and VREP.
-intermediate in image processing techniques, camera calibration, and motor control.
-OS(Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu 14/16), Microsoft Office (2010/2012/2016), Libre Office, Open Office and Team Viewer
- Raspberry pi 3 and Arduino UNO.
Digital skills SELF-ASSESSMENT
Independent user Independent user Basic user Basic user Independent user Digital skills - Self-assessment grid
11/4/20 © European Union, 2002-2020 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 2 / 3 Curriculum vitae Eshwar Venkatesh
11/4/20 © European Union, 2002-2020 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 3 / 3