Highly motivated and dependable skilled worker with 25 plus year’s experience. I am very detail oriented and proficient at any given task. Also,
flexible and adaptable to changing environments. Works well under pressure and in a timely and organized manner.
01/19 - Present People Ready New Orleans, LA
Run conduit, pull wire, install fixtures, install panels, security systems, lighting, terminate said wiring, etc...
07/17 - 12/18 Tradesman International
Digging of deep wells (land) and providing Cathodic protection for wells. restoration of old building in French Quarter to new Townhouses. Installed Fire Systems and alarms. security panels.
01/16 - 07/17 Veterans Staffing and Resources
Ran conduit, pulled wire, completed demolition of existing conduit/wire, installed panels/disconnects, terminated said wire.
02/15 - 12/15 Loop Linen
Maintenance and repair of Ironers, Commercial Washers and Dryers, facility maintenance, running conduit, pulling wire, terminating wire, installing panels and disconnects.
05/14 - 12/14 CLP
Pulled wire. completed terminations at the new University Hospital in New Orleans. Ran conduit as needed.
01/14 - 04/14 Professional Contractors
Through regulation processes, maintained proper watch to ensure that all rules were complied with for safety and no accidental fires jeapordised any lives. Completed proper reports and ensured submission.
Maintenance and repair of Cutters, Formers, Corregators, Pre-Curl, Seamers, Paint Booth, Heaters, Washers, Dry Air Testers, Helium Testers, Conveyors, as well as facility maintenance. did mecanical side of house. Conduit ran according to need.
06/13-09/13 Professional Construction Recruiters
Installation of new conveyor system, installation and termination of new panels,running of thousands of feet of conduit for wiring and new electrical systems.
Complete assembly of Industrial Washers and Dryers; both mechanical assembly and electrical wiring and installation.
Specialized in tunnel washer manufacture. Also did plumbing and fabrication for said equipment.
09/08-11/09 Tex-Tube Company Houston, Texas
• Maintenance and repair of mill equipment.
• Must troubleshoot, diagnose and repair drive systems, starter, and motors, switches (Limit, proximity and start/stop.)
• Responsible for crane (overhead.)
• Maintenance responsible for maintenance and repair of slitter, bevellers, groovers, forklifts, testers, general and isolated circuitry.
• Able to read drawings and be proactive as well as reactive to facility needs.
• Doubled as a maintenance mechanic troubleshooting and repairing all mechanical faults within facility.
• Commonly works with 480 and 575 Vac Systems.
01/06-06/08 Service Wire Company Houston, Texas
• Proactive maintenance of all machinery within facility.
• Daily check of all bunchers, winders, spoolers, extruders, bow cablers, motors, clutches, transmissions, blowers, boilers and curing room.
• Maintenance and repair of all electrical, electro-mechanical and mechanical devices within facility.
• Basic wiring and repair, facility maintenance, forklift operation, shipping, and receiving.
• Some welding, expert solderer, can troubleshoot and diagnose. All troubleshooting is done without a computer. Basic fork lifting maintenance.
• Good at carpentry, auto mechanics, drywall and flooring. Welding fabrication and welding machine repair.
03/05-08/05 Nomasco Steel New Orleans, Louisiana
• Maintenance and repair of DeShazao, remote operated cranes, RTO systems and paint facility.
• Maintenance of entire facility electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical, forklift operator, crane operator.
• Welding and fabrication, welding machine repair, basic forklift maintenance.
04/03-10/04 Louisiana Machinery Inc. Belle Chasse, Louisiana
• Shipping and receiving of diesel engines.
• Welding machine repair and welding fabrication.
• Engine inventory, tear down and rebuild of engines and cleanup of facility.
• Basic forklift maintenance.
01/00-02/03 Fluid Systems, Inc. Belle Chasse, Louisiana
• Mechanical assembly of fluid drive systems.
• Wiring and testing of systems.
• Worked leather room.
• Responsible for shipment of systems.
• Maintenance of facility.
• Basic forklift maintenance, forklift operator.
• Welding and fabrication, and welding machine repair.
10/95-12/99 Siemens, Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia
• Complete construction of SD/90, SD/80, and SD/70 traction drive systems.
• Forklift operator.
• Troubleshooting, testing and repair.
01/90-09/95 Alltel, Inc. Norcross, Georgia
• Pulled orders, packaged orders for freight and parcel.
• Handled manifest.
• Responsible for shipping and receiving.
• Forklift operator.
• Inventory control.
04/88-12/90 Avondale Industries Avondale, Louisiana
Electronics Technician, Class II
• Select and pulling wire.
• Termination of wire.
• Installation and termination of all electronic and electrical, electromechanical devices aboard ship.
07//74-03/76 U.S. Air Force
12/81-04/88 U.S. Marine Corps