MAHESH KUMAR HIREMATH
Sunnyvale, CA 94087 • 408-***-**** • email@example.com • US Green Card Personal Website: www.mahihiremath.com Company website: www.themaxproductions.com Demo reel: https://youtu.be/-BZKrAVGZOo
5+ years of experience in video productions, seeking a position in a growth-oriented company where I can use my creative skills, leadership experience, technical knowledge, and passion to the advantage of the company while having the scope to develop my own skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Editing Directing Filming Script Writing Lighting Video production Photography Camera Operation Concept Creation Content Planning Motion Graphics & Infographics Color correction & grading Digital Marketing Audio/ Video Equipments Social Media Content Market Research Market Strategy Video Codecs & Format Audio Mixing G Suite Managing Production Pre-production Post-production Hiring/ Managing Crew Budgeting Resource Management
● Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Audition), Final Cut Pro, WavePad, MixPad, Microsoft Office, Basics of Maya.
● Experience with Video Editing, Cinematography, Videography, Motion graphics and Infographics.
● DSLR- (Canon, Sony), RED, DJI, Black Magic,.
Informatica, Redwood City, CA (Contract)
Video Producer & Motion Graphics, 10/2020 to Current Creating, managing, and delivering innovative, on-brand video content for digital marketing. Working closely with the product management and product marketing team for creative delivery.
● Created and edited over 10 high quality product videos using Adobe suite in a couple of months which were published in the company's website, youtube channel and other social media platforms. Also, Videos made a great impact on the sales team to get more client traction.
● Ensure that proposed creative concepts can be produced within internal client-specified time frames and budgets
● Ensure the videos are aligned with branding guidelines. Manage and maintain the copyrights for media.
● Define and execute all aspects of video production from setting up and running audio, lighting, camera operation, and filming, interviewing, hosting, and directing, editing and post-productions and copyrights. Max Productions – Sunnyvale, CA (www.themaxproductions.com ) Founder/ Video Producer, 10/2019 to Current
At Max Productions we create internet videos for high-tech b2b. We create explainer, branding, product demo, customer testimonial, Instructional, Internal communication videos.
● Client interaction, engagement, planning and budgeting.
● Responsible for design and implementation of media workflows.
● Concept to execute and delivery which includes understanding the client requirement, budgeting, creating ideas and concept, script writing, storyboarding, production and delivery.
● Video editing (linear, head/tail, assembly edits, etc) and Motion Graphics and Illustration.
● Manages a team of 12 including Animators, Editors, Videographers and Freelance Artists.
● Manage day-to-day operations of the video production.
● Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients.
● Deliver high quality products on time and within budget.
● Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients.
● Supervise additional staff during video production.
● Ensure all projects are on schedule.
● Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary.
● Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained.
● Resource Management and Maintain copyrights.
● Managing Digital marketing team.
● Managing legal contracts and contract negotiations. Max Dance Company – Fremont, CA
Creative Director & Head of Productions, 11/2016 to 10/2019 Responsible for creative direction for the company theatrical and video projects. Lead improvements to Max dance company video & multimedia strategy; creating, managing, and delivering innovative, on brand video content and experiences. Manage projects and provide creative direction to internal creative staff, and manage vendors and freelancers. Other highlights include:
● Lead a team of 20 to produce high-quality Theatre projects.
● Produced and directed 15 live theatrical shows.
● Developed concepts, scripting, interpreting blueprints, and storyboards for theater shows and video projects.
● Casting and managed artists, crew members, and freelancers for live shows and video production.
● Edited 50 videos for Max Dance Company Inc.
● Produced 10 business ads for company sponsors.
● Directed and edited 2 short & a feature film under company banner.
● Defined and executed all aspects of video production from setting up and running audio, lighting, camera operation and filming, interviewing, hosting, and directing.
● Created web content for Social media campaigns & digital marketplace like Facebook, Youtube, etc. BAG Films & Media Ltd – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Assistant Director (AD), 08/2008 to 10/2010
Responsible for assisting director and filming & editing interviews, B- roll, behind the scene footage from a variety of video projects for BAG Films & Media productions.
● Filmed B-roll, Interviews, and behind the scene video and edited them in FinalCut.
● Prepared call sheets and co-ordinated with actors and crew members.
● Determined props and equipment on set.
● Assisted the director for planning and completing scenes. EDUCATION:
San Francisco Film School - San Francisco, CA
Certification: Adobe Premiere & After Effects
Academy X - San Francisco, CA
Certification Course in Acting for Camera
New York Film Academy - Los Angeles, CA
Graduated in Electronics & Communication
Chhattisgarh University, India
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
● Lead actor in a Kannada movie - “Babru” (Amazon Prime)
● Lead actor in major Kannada sitcoms
● Choreographer for 2 Bollywood movies (IMDB)
● Film Festival Manager at “Festival of Globe Film Fest”
● Semi-Finalist in Indian dance reality show "Sye to Dance" (Star Suvarna)
● Certified International Salsa Instructor by Edie Williams.