Motion Graphics Artist/Video Producer/Video Editor
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Audition, Cinema 4D and Final Cut Pro. Mac and PC proficiency.
Camera Proficiency: Sony A7SII, Mavic Pro.
Ubisoft: Motion Graphics Artist, Feb 2020 – Present
- Created animations and designs for the marketing of AAA games.
- Edited trailers and sizzle reels for AAA games.
- Managed and organized multitudes of projects with many local and international teams via JIRA. Wargaming: Senior Motion Graphics Artist/Video Producer, Oct 2016 – Jan 2020
- Created Motion Graphics and edited videos for all of Wargaming's products.
- Oversaw and managed all motion graphic content for the team.
- Traveled the world filming player gatherings, documentaries and interviews. Murder Bury Win: Movie Motion Graphics
- Created graphical sequence for Movie that has won dozens of awards at many film festivals. EMC Advertising : Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor, Jan 2015 – Oct 2016
- Created TV Commercials that aired all over the country.
- Worked with clients to bring their visions to fruition. Shmoop University: Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor, June 2014 – Jan 2015
- Created animated lesson plans to help students pass tests such as ASVAB, GED and AP Literature.
- Crafted and planned video lessons using only a provided VO track and stock images. Vantage Point Media: Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor, Mar 2011 – Oct 2014
- Motion Graphics Artist responsible for daily video news for the produce industry.
- Created preroll trailer ads for some of the largest produce companies in the country.
- Crafted BTS “How It's Made” type videos for produce companies and farms. Education
ITT Technical Institute - Rancho Cordova
– B.S. Degree: Digital Entertainment 2008 - 2010
– A.S. Degree: Multimedia 2006 - 2008